Attack on the Red Tower, Part 1
It has been weeks, nigh on a month, since my initial reconnaissance on the red tower. Last night, I was finally able to break through the first line of defense, a rock army triple deep with ghost sentinels, dismembered ghouls and gigantic beasts of unbelievable forms. After making it through, I established contact with my wayguide, Harve, through a blue cloud spell and let him know of my progress. He was hesitant to tell me, but there were definite concerns that my original contact may no longer be alive and that my quest could be over before it has even really begun. I reassured Harve of my haste and pressed on.
Quest: Attack on the Red Tower
*Note: If anyone's keeping track, I have been totes deep in re-reading Ernest Cline's Ready Player One and am all ready for some swords and dragon goodness. Hope you enjoy the fiction; it's based on the freelance design project progress I made last night :)
- What's in your eye?
- For those of you that are keeping track, here's what I have been watching and listening to: TV Shows LOST (still catching up on 2nd season) Psych Kyle XY Eureka Veronica Mars The Simpsons Who Wants to be a Superhero Comedy Central Presents Amazing Screw-on Head DVDS / Movies Freaks & Geeks (borrowed from Tyler) Star Wars Trilogy (1-3) The Mummy Duology Music Kutless - Strong Tower Jeremy Camp Forever Changed - ...
- Design Composite
- indie peek (uploaded by DRA Studio)The past week or so has been one late night after another … staying up until 5 am, sleeping until noon, getting ready for lectures and then doing it all over again. The plus is that I am shaving stuff right off of my pending to-do list and keeping up with ...
- March 19th – Whiteboard
- I really been working hard to get back on track with the Bible reading I normally do in the morning, but have been slack on for a few months now. And even though it means that I have been needing to go to bed earlier (or actually at normal hours for most people) and wake ...
- Trying to find Childhood memories
- Note: If you have ever wanted a glimpse into the off-kilter and corrugated psyche that leads to all of the illustrations you see here, never has there been more of an opportunity. I hope you enjoy.Recently I have been doing a lot of reading, which has included the fair share of books on technology (i.e. ...
- Tuesday, for tirades and tears
- Seeing you cry, hurts me inside. It cuts deep at my heart, and bleeds emotions I can't hide. As you trade your wisdom for fear, you turn your face down. There is anger and ire ... See, they pattern your frown. Your tears well up, as your eyes go red. I truly want to hold you, but longing stares must suffice instead. I feel your pain and it ...