I know it's been a while, but we are back! Hanging around the Manor today, we decided to join in some trailer fun. Check 'em out and chime in if you want.
"Boo for just a teaser trailer! But this looks like fun." - Oscar
"Well at least the music sounds good." - Jodie
"I don't know why I didn't think there wouldn't be black French people." - Rebecca
Behind the Black Rainbow:
"I'm intrigued right now but I think I'd actually be disturbed by this movie." - Oscar
"Isn't that the guy from Nacho Libre?" - Rebecca "Not all Mexicans are the same!" - Rachel "It is him!" - Rebecca
"Wait! I get it. It's School of Rock for black kids" - Jodie
"That the guy from Sherlock!" - Jodie
"More like 'Nobody Knows' about his movies!" - Oscar
"I'm sorry. Is this an asian Parent Trap?" - Jodie
"I wanna see this ... huh ... maybe I don't." - Rebecca
Madea's Witness Protection:
"Oh! Can we just skip this one?" - Rebecca
"Yes!" - All
"Does anyone else feel like we just watched the whole movie?" - Jodie
"I am so excited for this." - Oscar & Rebecca
"I hate this background noise right now." - Michelle
"Heh. Who doesn't want to see a hipster get slapped in the face." - Oscar
"Can you put on the queue? Oh wait." - Rebecca
Neil Young Journeys:
"I didn't even know he was Canadian." - Oscar
A Cat in Paris:
"It's like they got Bob Stakke to do all their illustrations for them." - Oscar
"I don't get it." - Michelle
The Good Doctor:
"Legolas!" - Rebecca
"I'm confused about who's evil here. And they stabbed the 'good'." - Crystal
Safety Not Guaranteed:
"I want to watch that!" - All
"Put that in our queue and smoke it." - Crystal
People Like Us:
"Their relationship still seems really creepy." - Oscar
"He was okay in Princess Diaries 2 ... err Princess Diaries Part 2b." - Crystal
"Uh." - Oscar
The Philly Kid
"That's Devin Sawa!" - Girls
"What's a Devin Sawa?" - Oscar
"This looks so very dumb. Just give him a bus schedule and we can skip all the violence." - Oscar
"Hey. Pushing Daisies." - Oscar
"Pushing something ..." - Michelle
"There is a trash island the size of Texas?!" - Oscar
"Is it just me or does the black haired lady seem like a silly super boss villain?" - Oscar
"Ugh. This movie is too meta for its own good." - Oscar
"Donkey Kong?" - Michelle
"Sean Penn looks weird, but in a way that is perfect for this movie. I'm excited. More so because of the gorgeous typeface used for the title screens in the trailer." - Oscar
A Little Bit of Heaven:
"Yikes." - Oscar
"I feel like they have been advertising this movie for forever. I'm ready to see it now." - Michelle
"Why did they change this trailer and stick on the other part?! So odd." - Oscar
- Coffee ‘n Trailers
- It is always such a long time in-between when a bunch of us can get together and watch trailers as a group, so this last time we made sure to knock out quite a few ... and since we happened to be up by the mall, we started the night with some warming Starbucks. Yum. Inception"I ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Comeback Kid Trailers
- A fresh set of trailers for you to enjoy this wonderful March weekend. Enjoy! Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter This video is super goofy! Good thing it is just to promote the book and not for anything serious. The Runaways Looks like this possibly good idea has a full trailer now ... I'm still not sure about Dakota Fanning ...
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...
- Movie trailers. So hood!
- There were full couches at tonight’s trailer showings … Nathan, Tyler, Courtney, Jimison and yours truly. Enjoy the goodness!The WacknessNathan – “Apparently, a movie about nothing.” Oscar – “That’s so wack!”QuarantineJimison – “The movie you were not meant to see … but we want you to see it!”Lakeview TerranceJimison – “This movie just tells me ...