This could seriously ruin some…
This could seriously ruin some productivity today ... Thanks @Marvel ( @Starbucks) http://t.co/PbfG0mna
Today Crystal and I got to listen in on a great Creative Mornings talk from Wes Featherston about beauty, ugly and process; we've been enjoying so many great presenters the past few months, each providing different insights into how they approach life and creativity. If you haven't been able to participate in a CM session ...
- Sunday, the 8th
- I love early mornings! I love waking up to a dimly-lit, breezy night that is starting to transform into dawn. I did my laundry this morning, at about 4:20 a.m., so that I would have my new blue shirt to wear for church.
While waiting around between laundry loads, I fumbled around with WordPress and its ...
- Rightside Down
- This is me, in my sweet (but apparently ambiguous ... thanks Adam and Vanessa!) Captain Marvel shirt ... just upside down. Enjoy. ...
- Ed McGuinness
- Ed McGuinness (Ed Mick Gin-es)
Born: March 1, 1974
Marvel Experience: Issues as Penciler: Cable #58, Deadpool (2nd series) #1-9, Wolverine (2nd series) '96 Annual, X-Nation 2099 #6
When Ed realized his 5'10', 170 lb. frame wouldn't support a career in the WWE, he grappled comics... moving quickly from cruiser wieght status via Vampirella, Ed clawed his why ...
- Gravity got you down?
- Not me. Gravity is number one in my list of comic books I am currently buying. Here are the rest (in order of me-likey-ness):
2. Cable & Deadpool (witty and fun! Kinda like someone I know)
3. Invincible Iron Man
4. Green Lantern
5. Ultimate Iron Man
6. Young Avengers
7. Superman Batman (just for Ed and Dexter!)
8. Daredevil (probably ...
Back to Top