Boogers. The 2nd band before #…
Boogers. The 2nd band before #ThereforTomorrow is a bunch of 14yr olds. Too much beiber-hair for me, but I think @michelleville likes 'em :P
- Criminal Intent
- I am sure it will be the consensus, but this guy looks kinda scary. He has that typical criminal look in his eyes and his hair (or lack there of) exudes murderous ambitions.
Be sure to click on the thumbnail and check out all the detail that I went into with pencil on this one. And ...
- King Kong (2005)
4 out of 5 gross face-sucking slugsDirected by Peter Jackson
This was a pretty good movie, with only a few minor flaws that had me bring it down by one star. Here we go:
- Opening titles: Simplistic, yet perfectly fulfilling
- Landscape, era, and costume design: Astounding. As a period piece, this was magnificent. Old New York ...
- A while back I took like 80 different pictures of myself before heading to work ... that's right ... 80! I was trying to capture what everyone knows to be my many emotions and crazy silly faces. Here is a sketch of one of those.
A bunch of those pictures were really nice ... especially since ...
- Ignite Tonight
- Finally! This morning was one of the first in a long while that I didn't absolutely despise as soon as I woke up. I stayed up late last night, seeing to some website updates for Mark Atteberry and a few other projects, and even with the minimal 2-3 hours of sleep, I really felt so ...
- Jesus Odyssey EP
- Now I finally feel complete and accomplished. :) I have in my hands the first ever signed copy of the Jesus Odyssey EP by the Dave Woodrum Band. Ahhhhh. And, of course, the music is amazing. I am slightly sad that my two favorite pre-release tracks (God is There and More Than Anything) didn't ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top