Knew Gestalt, knew Occam, but …
Knew Gestalt, knew Occam, but just learned about Von Restorff. This meeting's not too shabby. ;) http://t.co/CgiKmYfF #WDDBS
- Two for Tuesday
- Today ended a bit better than yesterday, thanks to hanging out with Elliott and Tyler after work. We went to Chick-fil-A for dinner, and while there, we were entertained by a David Blane wannabe ... no, I am not kidding you. He was a bonfide all-I-do-for-a-living-is-magic guy. So silly.
After that we hung out for a ...
- Office scribbles
- Whoever said work isn't fun ... was probably right. But check out this fun page of diddly doodles that I did on today's meeting notes. One relative scribble for every point discussed ... all done with a ball-point Red pen and in a very limited area.
This was definitely the bright side to a very boring, ...
- Agent of the Month
- So, pretty sweet ... my big sis, Jessica, was named Agent of the Month with Geek Squad ... for the WHOLE company. Not too shabby. Below the fold I am posting part of her interview, since she's got some good words to say about client/customer interaction.
Time with Geek Squad:
Two years with Geek Squad, four with ...
- Burly Man
- A quick lifted-hand sketch of a bearded man ... I did this at the Chick-fil-A opening Wednesday night ... not too shabby, but very indistinct ... I know I don't know him! ...
- Super saving
- Another one from during my tripping ... this one of Superman and a recently saved women. Not too shabby and I had fun with the pencil shadings.
By the way, sorry that there has been such a lack in posting ... work, play, travel, and all ... you understand. ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top