Enjoying some fresh ground @bl…
Enjoying some fresh ground @bluebottleroast coffee from San Francisco, thanks to @MimReyes & @melissareyes!
- The Too Large Glass
- I picked up a drinking glass at work today, looking for something more substantial to use for enjoying my 20 fl oz of Cherry Zero Coca-Cola than the typical paper coffee cups. It was oddly shaped; more squatty and fat than tall and thin. Walking away from the break room and down to the Zen ...
- In case you have been sleeping with your computer off, there are plenty of fun and funky fresh things happening here at the Studio. Mill around, get aquatinted and try not to eat all of those mini-hot dog things!
Check out the rest of the FCC Roundup photos here! ...
- In search of my camera …
- Has it really been that long since my last update? Shame on me for enjoying life and traveling way too much!
My apologies for not keeping everyone in the know about stuff in general ... here goes two things:
Currently, I am listening to Dave Weckl and really liking it. I have really been enjoying Project 86's ...
- Tuesday, for tirades and tears
Seeing you cry,
hurts me inside.
It cuts deep at my heart,
and bleeds emotions I can't hide.
As you trade your wisdom for fear,
you turn your face down.
There is anger and ire ...
See, they pattern your frown.
Your tears well up,
as your eyes go red.
I truly want to hold you,
but longing stares must suffice instead.
I feel your pain
and it ...
- New Beginnings
- ... or more accurately, continuings. Why is it always that I/others feel it is necessary when trying something different or new, it has to be referred to as a beginning. A fresh start. A new face on life. Why do we feel the need to break off from where we are before we can begin ...
Back to Top