is in preliminary curriculum u…
is in preliminary curriculum updates with @sbernath, while Victoria runs our lab. #LateNiteEducation http://t.co/cTCLeUg
- As I’ve been smack dab in the middle of curriculum updates and pending accreditation visits, I was only able to quickly skim the E3 highlights and not follow any of the live feeds of the keynotes.
Hurray for The Verge, Engadget and IGN for coming to the rescue (though IGN has some just awful video ad ...
- A preliminary sketch of some artwork for a children's book written by my mom-in-law, Sandy Chesser. The book is called "Is That Thunder?".
Blogged with Flock ...
- Busy little bee
- Keepin' it simple and sweet, since I am really bogged down with Evenstar and DRA Studio work right now ... enjoy this tasty treat from my preliminary work on the Mark Atteberry site face lift. :) ...
- Substance is Black -n- White
- Substance – Black n White (uploaded by DRA Studio)A preliminary design of shirt artwork for Justin Pressly. The early black and white version, though the design did start in my Physical vs. Digital sketchbook. ...
- ECMAScript and ActionScript 3.0
I have been working to understand more aspects of the Flash platform and how we are implementing it in our Full Sail curriculum and this XML basics article I just found was really helpful in explaining E4X syntax and how to traverse the XML node tree.
The article does mention implementing the Flash IDE for their ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top