Just ordered my first deep-fri…
Just ordered my first deep-fried Twinkie ever :) @ Munchies 4:20 Café http://gowal.la/p/dGN4 #photo
- Just An Invader in Color
- Here is the final print for the "Just An Invader" poster, now available in the Fat Threads store! For only $5.50!!!! Go ... buy ... one ... please ... ok fine.
The colors came out great and I think the starry sky, black gradient and muted title really improved the piece. Enjoy! I know I will ...
- Attack on the Red Tower, Part 1
- It has been weeks, nigh on a month, since my initial reconnaissance on the red tower. Last night, I was finally able to break through the first line of defense, a rock army triple deep with ghost sentinels, dismembered ghouls and gigantic beasts of unbelievable forms. After making it through, I established contact with my ...
- Fat Man Poem
A fat man and a poem, destined for Michelle's mailbox.
"Here is a man that is fatter than fat.
Clearly he is. We can all see that.
"His story is sad. It really, truly is ...
See, he's so very fat
because he ate all his kids."
"If his story does set upon and bother you,
something you wish was ...
- Something I put on the fridge to encourage me and my roommates for the day:
I have dug down deep
& come up strong;
yet the horizon
What shall sustain me?
How will I be made whole?
None is greater
than all my sin.
My weakness leads
me further from you.
I am broken anew each day
& yet, I hear you call.
In the Darkest ...
- Retreat girls
- Photo of the FCC Beach Retreat girls in the shirts I made ... whoo hoo!
Blogged with Flock ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top