The Autobahn Market was great …
The Autobahn Market was great granola fun tonight, despite @michellemiriam & I having to lose so badly at #Bananagrams to @MimReyes :)
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)
4 out of 5 flaming jazz flutesDirected by Adam McKay
Let me just say ... Adam McKay, thank you so much for introducing me to Steve Carell. If for nothing else, you got to love this movie because of Brick Tamland. "Hey! Where did you get those clothes? At the toilet store?" It was the perfect ...
- Sushi Wednesday
- As part of my many New Year's resolutions, I decided to cook 3 new recipes each month ... one Chinese, one Japanese and one Mexican. Last night's recipe was sushi!
Thanks to help with ingredients and instruction from Missy, shopping with Jen (at a local Asian Market ... so much fun), and cooking with Jill and ...
- Surprise and Delight
- I just watched Alexis Ohanian (@kn0thing) on Behance's 99U, talking about bringing genuine care and enjoyment to the products you make for others. I've been so busy lately with teaching and school that I been slacking across the board with my own client relationships/creative endeavors and that this is a prefect reminder of their importance. ...
- Tuesday, in search of Truancy
- An apt name for a post that should really be about all the things I didn't do at work today. What with it being "Take Your Daughter-esque Friend to Work Day", how could I not have been distracted and less productive ... ;).
Truthfully, I got quite a bit done at work today ... it is ...
- Daily Sketch – Drama
Sometimes ... having to deal with drama is annoying.
On a lighter note, this was lots of fun to draw and shade, thanks to a Indigo Blue Prismacolor pencil I found at work. The yellow I added in Photoshop.
On another note, I am again under my daily calorie allowances, thanks to the fabulous Lose It iPhone ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top