Hadn’t been thrifting in awhil…
Hadn't been thrifting in awhile, so representin was required. ;) @ilkenjohns @melissareyes http://twitpic.com/3uyjz5
- Snow Leopard needs a default timezone
I happend to be testing one of the current Illustrative projects locally and notice the following PHP error on my date('y') function:
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and ...
- Before You install Snow Leopard
I saw that Apple had put out this handy list of software that is incompatible with Leopard, and I thought it might be helpful to start collecting a list of smaller third-party apps that may cause issues. Here are mine so far ... feel free to comment with any others you are finding.
Applications Incompatible with ...
- Spatula Squad
- Ok. So instead of watching any Netflix with Matt tonight as planned, a bunch of girls were over at the house playing Mario Party 5. Apparently, they needed some way to combat the Mambo or Mimbo crew (something like that) and had thought up the name "Spatula Squad". Of course, I felt it was my ...
- Day #4 – X-files Vomit
- So after some sweet Saturday thrifting that resulted in a few new shirts, The Oaks first album and a Paul Westerberg cd I am kinda excited about, the night moved into watching a fresh disc of X-Files Season 2 episodes.Most were pretty good, though all were of the “monster” variety, to which I much prefer ...
- I’ve had the words of a song I heard at Status last week stuck in my head for awhile, and after shaking around in my head a bit, this wallpaper is what they turned into. I hope you enjoy, and for those interested, here are my notes from the speaker that night.
The song is called ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top