Coffee ‘n Trailers
It is always such a long time in-between when a bunch of us can get together and watch trailers as a group, so this last time we made sure to knock out quite a few ... and since we happened to be up by the mall, we started the night with some warming Starbucks. Yum.
Inception"I don't get it. All I can think of is MC Escher's paintings ... which usually give me headaches." - Oscar
Clash of the Titans
"Ooo a new trailer and this looks even better!" - Oscar
"Probably a little bit of cheesy, but there is going to be so crazy fun action in this one." - Oscar
"Oh yeah. I am ready for this one." - Oscar
The Karate Kid
"I am so not excited for this at all. This is one 80's franchise that I wish they had left alone." - Oscar
The Bounty Hunter
"Ugh. This looks like such ro'co drivel." - Oscar
"Oh, Spring can't come soon enough." - Oscar
"Interesting ... I hadn't even heard of this movie before now, but the cast and story look pretty solid." - Oscar
Wall Street 2 - Money Never Sleeps
"I never saw the first WS, but I'm going to have to now because this looks pretty good." - Oscar
"Sometimes when movie trailers have really good music in them, I feel like I have to watch the movie." - Courtney
"Agreed." - Oscar
"This looks really stupid." - Oscar
The Ghost Writer
"This is will probably have a really big ghost audience ... but I definitely won't be seeing it." - Oscar
"Daddy ... can we not go see this movie?" - Oscar
"You know how some people look like they would eat you?" - Oscar
"Yeah ... he looks like the cat from Alice in Wonderland." - Jennifer
"He just looks creepy." - Ben
"Oh! That guy looks even weirder." - Oscar
Our Family Wedding
"Ugh. So much garbage." - Oscar
My Name is Khan
"Is this Slumdog Millionaire"? - Courtney
"2?" - Jodie
The Last Song
"Um ... nobody gets into Julliard with their fingers crinkled up like that." - Jodie
"I just don't understand why she has that dumbfounded, stupid look on her face the whole movie!" - Courtney
"Oh that looks really fun ... especially cuz I like Forest Whitaker in action movies a lot."- Oscar
"This is a definite dollar watch for me." - Oscar
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...