Trailer Me Once
Shake Hands With the Devil
There is something really hypnotizing about that guy's big mustache ...
Interesting. I still don't know if it is a good thing that so much attention is brought to famously "bad" people in our history as humanity. It seems half like glorification of an already known evil and half a further exposition of a cruel oddity. Oh well ... at least sixth-graders in History class will have an easier topic for book reports after this.
I don't now and probably won't ever find Meryl Streep charming, entertaining, engaging, funny, pretty, not-dead, etc. ...
The Yellow Handkerchief
Is yellow referring to the color of the handkerchief or what it looks like after you sneeze in it ... just curious.
The Blind Side
This is not at all the movie for me, but I know plenty of family members that will love it. ;)
How To Train Your Dragon
A nice animation-style, an intriguing story, a dragon-rider and vikings? Oh , this is gonna be a great and fun time.
Ugh. You want it to be funny, but there are just so many reasons why it won't be.
Whoa. Everything I have heard about this movie/comic/franchise makes it sound incredibly violent ... but it does appeal the the comic-loving nerd in me. Oh that I weren't swayed by the little things ...
A Single Man
Man, I have no idea what this is about ... but Colin Firth sure looks silly with those glasses on.
Oh gosh, this looks like total garbage! Book ... cover ... you are both one and the same.
The White Ribbon
Never mind ... this guys' glasses are even crazier!
Across the Hall
Wow ... so if you know a movie is crappy when they use the title in the first 15 minutes, what does that say about a movie that uses it in the first trailer?? Exactly.
A Town Called Panic
Just when I thought that British humor was the weird one ...
Poor film ... not only were you made by CBS, but you have Brendan Fraser on your movie poster. Never had a chance ...
As much I am not a fan of most (read: all) country music, the cast and style of this feel really great. Plus, I love the movie poster. Might have to pick this up on Netflix at some point.
Four Seasons Lodge
More like "Four Arteries Clogged" ... haha. I kid, I kid. This looks cute, but not for me.
Me and Orsen Welles
Hmm ... I should probably know who Orsen Welles is ... right?
Okay. How are these appropriately-labelled "First Run Films" getting on Apple's feed? Bah. Not interested.
Clash of the Titans
Awesome. I have always loved me some good Greek mythos, so I am totally pumped for this movie.
This trailer isn't for a movie, but I am still very excited about the imminent release of StarCraft II.
Okay ... so this isn't really a trailer and this game has been out for years ... but I still remember how much I anticipated its release and was totally stoked to play it. That was, of course, before I realized that I can't stand the idea of investing time in a "hero" class.
And this one is totally out of left-field, but I remember back in high school when we were unbelievable excited to finally get our hands on this trailer (technically this video link is to the intro cinematic, but it is close) and were passing it around from hard-drive to hard-drive like crazy.
- Tumbling Trailers
- Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ... It Might Get Loud This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it? The Book of Eli Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it ...
- Trailer Bemusing
- Another few days of keeping busy with teaching and freelance work, reading through comic books and watching old TV Serieses (?), and painting and drawing whenever I get the chance ... and another set of quick movie trailer reviews, just because I love watching them o' so much. Mammoth I have no idea was this movie is ...
- Summer Trailings
- Here’s Round Three of my upcoming movie trailer reviews … this time curteous of the sweet HD Movie Trailers section of the iTunes Store that I forgot was there.Dan in Real Life – Was it just me or was this an unusual story-line that developed as the trailer went on? I won’t see this because ...
- Hot off the Griddle Trailers
- I just got caught up on my Apple Trailers, so here’s the rundown on what looks good and what I wouldn’t waste my money on.Dedication – This looks like something that will be honest and real. I think I will like the ungrounded nature of Billy Crudup’s character (He was great in MI:III). And why ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...