Another few days of keeping busy with teaching and freelance work, reading through comic books and watching old TV Serieses (?), and painting and drawing whenever I get the chance ... and another set of quick movie trailer reviews, just because I love watching them o' so much.
I have no idea was this movie is about ... but I did really like the title card design. Very fun.
WOW! This looks fantastic. I think someone might have realized that originally trying to sell the movie on the CG and animation alone was a mistake. I am really excited for this now!
Uhhh ... I don't want to know the people that are excited for that movie.
Despite how much I love the Nillard typeface, there is no way this is going to be a good movie. It might pass for endurable ... but I doubt it.
This trailer reads like a stock photography promo ... but I do love me some Angels and Airwaves, so I don't know.
Michael Jackson's - This Is It
As much as I don't want to get caught up in all the hype and fuss, this still looks like lots and lots of fun.
Oh yeah ... I am in. This doesn't star any of my usual faves, but I am definitely a John Woo fan.
More like "La IDontThinkSo".
Not a movie, I know ... but since I just saw it and had not heard about it before, I thought I would include it here. After watching the trailer, I am still not sure what this is about exactly and I did not watch the original show, but I am definitely a fan of Ian McKellen and Jim Caviezel, so I will have to check it out on the 15th.
Yikes. Channing Tatum has the acting propensity of a small John Cena.
How about Leo just doesn't do drugs? How about that, huh?
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Lightning Thief
I'm assuming this is a book, but it isn't one that I have ever heard of and the trailer is to sparse for me to make any call on.
Ooo! Each trailer for this movie looks like more and more fun. Plus Jason Segel and Steve Carell as the main villains sounds great.
- Trailering On
- Just a few more trailer reviews ... because I can, because Hollywood keeps putting them out and because my brain needs so many breaks between teaching, code and everything else. Enjoy! Dare I watched the trailer because it had Emmy Rossum and I really liked her in Phantom of the Opera, but this just looks silly. Especially ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Tumbling Trailers
- Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ... It Might Get Loud This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it? The Book of Eli Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...