(cont.) Soccer http://twitpic….
- Day #7 – Loser
- So my family has only had a Nintendo Wii for like 11 days and already Margie is the king of Boxing, David has triple Pro status and even my visually-challenged father is killing it in Wii Bowling. I seriously just watched him bowl a straight Turkey! Gah!Despite my best efforts and months of prior ‘mote ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- The dangling entrails of more movie trailers
- The title for this post seems fitting, seeing as how the many of the movies currently out and/or being promoted are of horrible quality/substance. Let’s see if we can find anything worth watching …Southland Tales – Neither Jodie or myself know what this movie is about. Seriously, this could be a trailer for any movie ...
Thanks to Jason M reminding me yesterday about the joy that is the free MySQL database management app for the Mac, Sequel Pro, you will now find that many of the old posts (especially of the sketch variety) are now correctly displaying images.
Also, for all you RSS and XML fans out there, you may want ...
- IF : Frozen (Felix)
Since I didn't have a Wacom tablet around, my daily person drawing (and coincidentally my Illustration Friday entry) was done in the great Brushes iPhone app. ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top