Trailer Me Pink
Here's another slew of quick movie trailer reviews and as a little bonus in case you missed it, a snapshot of the new A-Team movie that is currently in the works. Despite the fact that it has none of the original actors, I am still very excited about this reboot.
This new trailer just makes me even more excited to see this. The addition of Hugo Weaving is only going to make it better.
The Lovely Bones
Was anyone else completely distracted by how different Peter Jackson looks now?? And how scary is Stanley Tucci as a creepy possible murderer? This may end up being a pretty good film.
This kinda looks like fun, but I'm really not buying Thomas Middleditch as a nerdy, insecure dweeb. But it is interesting to see Lea Thompson doing stuff I might want to watch again ... it's been a while since Back to the Future.
William Kunstler - Disturbing the Universe
It probably is a bad thing that I do not know who this person is ...
Hopefully this movie comes with a BBQ smelling of burgers and hotdogs ... otherwise, I have no reason to see it.
Until the Light Takes Us
Um ... you have got to be kidding me. Unicorn weed??
The Wedding Song
Interesting, but I am going to skip it ... I'm not really into wedding music.
It's nice to see a film take a chance with one of the other Baldwin brothers and a bunch of no-name/second-string actors ... though, it isn't enough to win me over.
The saddest thing about this trailer is the poor use of what looks like the rigid "Century Gothic" typeface to set the titles in ... feels all wrong.
The Other Side of Paradise
This might could maybe be something interesting to watch, if it wasn't for the fact that it is trying to be unique or indie and instead, every second looking like it is trying too hard at either.
I love the type and style in this trailer and am so excited for this movie. I have had a small love affair with South Africa/Nigeria and a yearning in my heart to be a part of that place ever since I first read Chinua Achebe's Thinks Fall Apart.
Though I am sure it would be informative, this looks entirely too boring a movie for me.
I have too much respect for Meg Ryan's previous work to even think about seeing this ...
With such a bleak outlook on life, culture, and society, this would be far too depressing a movie to watch. At least for me. Do I prefer ignorance to information? No. I just despise people that wallow in the negative and propagate its prevalence/importance.
The Flying Scissors
Dumbest. Movie. Ever. Probably.
All of these people are out of work and have bills to pay, so why don't we shove them all into a cheap cookie-cutter ro. co. and put it out on a day when 87.2% of American women will force their significant other to watch it with them in an overprice theater?!?
- Trailer Bemusing
- Another few days of keeping busy with teaching and freelance work, reading through comic books and watching old TV Serieses (?), and painting and drawing whenever I get the chance ... and another set of quick movie trailer reviews, just because I love watching them o' so much. Mammoth I have no idea was this movie is ...
- Tumbling Trailers
- Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ... It Might Get Loud This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it? The Book of Eli Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it ...
- Movie Night with Jodie
- Jodie and I sat down in the studio and watched a couple of upcoming movie trailers … here are our thoughts:Beowulf – Jodie says that it crosses the line between having to hire actors and computer animation that looks exactly like the actors. I think minus Angelina Jolie it might actually be a good movie. ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Sunday Afternoon Movies
- It’s strikes back time … with our two cents on a few more movie trailers.I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With – So this is pretty much just Jeff Garlin’s real life problems, with some clean Sarah Silverman fun. Huh.The Comebacks – Makes more sense than “Walk Hard”, but still looks dumb.Eastern Promises – Viggo ...