Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ...
It Might Get Loud
This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it?
The Book of Eli
Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it all look pretty good. And I've definitely liked Denzel in a few things (thanks to Nathan's constant prodding), so this may not be too bad at all.
The Missing Person
Hmm ... I do like me some film noir. This might have to be a Netflix rental for me.
Definitely too scary for me ... among other things.
The Men Who Star At Goats
Still can't decide about this one ... it might be fun, or it might just end up being totally lame.
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
Wow ... Nick Cage just does not give up, huh? No matter how bad it gets.
That Evening Sun
I love the feel of the film on this trailer and the overall color, but it isn't for me.
Ten9Eight: Shoot For the Moon
I feel like this whole movie should be featured on a Wheaties box.
There sure is a lot of goofy-looking hair in this trailer ... and what is the deal with the dorky colors on that out-of-place typography? Yellow and orange?
Oh man ... come October 30th, there are going to be a lot of overly-inebriated people suffering through this pile of garbage.
Blah! I successfully guessed 5 out of 5 jokes/plotlines that are apparently prerequisite for tripe like this.
I would be totally syked about this movie ... if it weren't for the man playing Mrs. Earhart. And, of course, I absolutely love the logotype and movie poster for this. So beautifully free and elegant.
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Summer Trailings
- Here’s Round Three of my upcoming movie trailer reviews … this time curteous of the sweet HD Movie Trailers section of the iTunes Store that I forgot was there.Dan in Real Life – Was it just me or was this an unusual story-line that developed as the trailer went on? I won’t see this because ...
- Night of Trailers
- So we hooked up the MacBook in the living room tonight and watched a bunch trailers together (Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I, that is). We picked the best comments and posted here for your enjoyment. Let’s go!P.S. I Love You – “Creepy love letters from beyond the grave.” – JodieRedacted – “Words were never so ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...