On the Trail
Just a few more quick trailer reviews and then you will be on your way ...
I never really read the comics, but have always admired the look of this franchise from afar. I'm really excited about this movie!
I think we already watched this trailer with Co and Jimison, but I guess it showed up again in the Apple feed because the trailer has been updated with endorsements ... still plan to skip this one.
Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day
I never saw the first BDS, so I have not attachment to the franchise, but it does look like a whole lot of guns and shooting. Interesting ...
Not even going to bother watching this trailer ... I didn't see any of the previous and I think I can go on missing out on all of the gratuitous torture-just-for-the-sake-of-torture.
As Seen Through These Eyes
This looks really intriguing ... Maya Angelou just reading her "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" is already riveting, but with the additional cultural and emotional connections this project will bring, it is sure to be astounding statement about the subject-matter.
It looks super silly, but certainly does feel reminiscence of the great stuff that Jim Kelly put out back in the jive-turkey day ;) ... and it doesn't hurt that it has Eureka's Salli Richardson-Whitfield.
A Beautiful Life
Eck! It's like a feature-length soap opera, with all of the lameness and none of the commercials.
Oh My God
If the question along wasn't compelling enough, you can always look forward to those bits of narration from Hugh Jackman and a few other stars. ;)
The Tooth Fairy
Oh gosh ... I don't ever want to meet/hang out with/know the guy that thought this would be a funny endeavor. Oh and look ... its got the token Julie Andrews appearance to seal the deal. Gah.
Somewhere near you there's going to be a girlpants-wearing indie hipster falling in love come October 2nd. Barf.
Sure it is interesting, but this is all stuff I learned growing up in the 9-5-4. Well ... most of it anyways.
Law Abiding Citizen
This one looks like it has some potential ...
Toy Story 3
Oh this looks like plenty of fun! I am still a bit worried about how the movie will do as a whole, but at least this trailer alleviates most of my fears of it being just another piece of Disney sequel-drivel.
Adventures of Power
Eh. If I had never heard of something called Napoleon Dynamite or knew that a few years ago someone else tried to make an air guitar movie ... I would still think this was a dumb idea.
Is anyone else wondering why he looks so much older than her and yet nobody seems to be bothered by this??
Whoa. That good be pretty good.
Cliché action, violence and acting ... skippable for sure ... unless you happen to have some extra popcorn on hand.
I've been missing some good epic martial arts entertainment, so I definitely am in for this. Plus ... how can you say no to John Woo?
This looks a bit too scary for me ... plus, the premise and setup seem kinda weak.
Okay ... never mind ... THIS is too scary for me!
Irene In Time
Hmmmm ... I kinda didn't hear anything this trailer said ... I was too distracted by her nose and goofy faces.
Oh what haven't Americans ruined!?? ;) But seriously, this looks kinda fun.
Blah ... sappy and a half. I can skip this one, but does anyone else think that the guy looks like Patrick Swayze?
- Tumbling Trailers
- Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ... It Might Get Loud This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it? The Book of Eli Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Trailer Bemusing
- Another few days of keeping busy with teaching and freelance work, reading through comic books and watching old TV Serieses (?), and painting and drawing whenever I get the chance ... and another set of quick movie trailer reviews, just because I love watching them o' so much. Mammoth I have no idea was this movie is ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...