Just a few quick thoughts to catch me up on Apple's wonderful RSS feed ...
The House of the Devil
Um ... no, I don't think so.
The Vampire's Assistant
Yeah, I'm gonna skip this one too. Vampires and John C. Reilly definitely = lame for me.
Did You Hear About the Morgans
Oh there are far too many wrinkles in this film for me to want to watch it. Hehe ... but seriously, this just looks lame. It did however remind me of how much I like The Simpsons episode about the Witness Protection Program. "The Thompsons ..."
Interesting, though it seems odd for a feature film ... looks like it is shot more like a History Channel special.
I probably won't see it, but it does look interesting to see John Leguizamo playing both sides of the twin brothers.
Nah to this one too. There haven't been many movies that I wanted to see/liked seeing Vince Vaughn in and I doubt that having Jason Bateman in it is going to make up for him.
Visual Acoustics - The Modernism of Julius Shulman
Now this is a documentary I want to see! I'll even endure Dustin Hoffman's voice as a narrator, despite how much credit he lost with me for his performance in The Sphere(film).
Sure zombies are fun and "Dead Rising"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Rising is a hilarious game, but this just looks grossly extreme.
Um, excuse me ... sonny? You have something in your teeth.
The End of Poverty?
This doesn't so much make me want to donate money to a cause as it does make me want to just throw away all the stuff I have ... odd.
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell
Why do I even bother trying to find good movies anymore ...
Capitalism: a Love Story
Isn't it hilarious how nonchalant and upfront he is about his demands and convictions. He's so unique and confrontational, it is captivating ... haha ... sarcasm.
It is hard to even care about this or give it a fair shake, when it feels so derivative from the outset. Original ideas, where art thou?
Van Diemen's Land
Interesting ... was it so necessary to have a close up on his eating at the start? Really?
Michael Jackson's This Is It
I won't pretend that I am a huge MJ fan like everyone else is pretending ... I only like 5 of his songs and I have already heard plenty of them for a while.
Ohhh! Crude ... as in the oil.
Up in the Air
Uh ... I think it is the plot that is up in the air with this movie.
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...
- Tumbling Trailers
- Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ... It Might Get Loud This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it? The Book of Eli Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it ...
- Coffee ‘n Trailers
- It is always such a long time in-between when a bunch of us can get together and watch trailers as a group, so this last time we made sure to knock out quite a few ... and since we happened to be up by the mall, we started the night with some warming Starbucks. Yum. Inception"I ...
- Movie trailers. So hood!
- There were full couches at tonight’s trailer showings … Nathan, Tyler, Courtney, Jimison and yours truly. Enjoy the goodness!The WacknessNathan – “Apparently, a movie about nothing.” Oscar – “That’s so wack!”QuarantineJimison – “The movie you were not meant to see … but we want you to see it!”Lakeview TerranceJimison – “This movie just tells me ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...