Five Minutes of Trailers
No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something like that. Still, it was a fun time.
How I Got Lost
Jimison - "I just got lost in that trailer"
Oscar - "This movie is like eating at a bad buffet ... it's kinda like food and kinda like a meal, but really, you just don't want to be there."
Jimison - "Gerad Butler as the Joker ... with less makeup."
Jimison - "I guess St. Trinians is the patron saint of crappy movies"
Jodie - "Straight to VHS!"
Oscar - "Too bad nobody cast this movie into a dying herd of pigs."
Oscar - "That looked a little silly ..."
Jimison - "A little?!?"
Courtney - "I probably wouldn't go see that in the theater ..."
Oscar - "Why not? ... anous"
The Burning Plain
Jimison - "What was that even about?"
Jodie - "Promiscuous women ..."
Oscar - "and their burning plains!" :)
Courtney - "That looks just like 'White Men Can't Jump' ..."
Oscar - "Yeah ... meets Final Destination."
Oscar - "Liquid paper death, any way you like it! Brush n' bottle, pen .."
Courtney - "Oo! And those roller ones with the little strips!"
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Mother Trailers
- Nathan, Jimison, Courtney and I sat down for a much needed movie trailer session and even though we only had time to enjoy about 20 or so, I think it was still a good thing we had going. Enjoys ‘em up!Goal 2Oscar – “Was there ever a Goal 1?”Forever StrongOscar – “Yawn. Forever lame.” All ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Night of Trailers
- So we hooked up the MacBook in the living room tonight and watched a bunch trailers together (Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I, that is). We picked the best comments and posted here for your enjoyment. Let’s go!P.S. I Love You – “Creepy love letters from beyond the grave.” – JodieRedacted – “Words were never so ...