I lay in the silence and the dark,
wishing I could hold you,
near and close to my heart.
I think upon what it is I will dream,
hoping you are found there,
led by dimming moonbeam.
As night falls and spills into my eyes,
I breathe thoughts of you,
still-ing mind's fretful ties.
Before morning breaks and I see day's reveal,
I embrace sweet memory,
yet continually long for the real.
You are with me and I am with you.
We are but one,
separate, connected, in love, made true.
- Harboring from Much Sleep
- I don’t trust myself to sleep.Haunted by memories threaded in so deep.I see a face; a face I have never know,but one so lovely and dear, I continually yearn to own.She is a beauty, in vice and appeal,speaking words my dreams folly to reveal.The attraction by which she lures, I do not understand.Abounding wonderfulness that ...
- Swinging into Action!
- Aha! Finally the first Spider-Man 3 trailer has arrived. The sweet 480p version is setting itself into the zeros and ones of my hardrive as I type this. Check it out and let me know your thoughts!
Also, if you haven't already peep'd the trailer for Ghost Rider, stop dilly-dallying and get to it! It already ...
- Narrow Stairs
- This week, I bought the latest Death Cab for Cutie album, Narrow Stairs and it is just so gorgeous. The sound is immersive and the lyrics are spell-binding.As I was reading a devotion this morning from Psalms, I fell into some thoughts about the song “I Will Possess Your Heart” that gave it some real ...
- With The Daylight
Ivoryline put out their new "Vessels" album in the middle of last year and I was finally able to pick up a couple of weeks ago. Just like their previous album, "There Came a Lion" (the cover art of which I adore), I simply love this new one.
Here are lyrics from the second cut ...
- Morning's Dawn
- I am wounded with much injure,due in fault to my own perjury.With this day’s new dawn,my wound is open, anew … and now, un-gone.I have dreamed a lover’s dream,one of hope and peace serene.It was filled with love and its desires,a past pushed to forgetful mires.It hurts and pains to dwell on you;you, that fleeting ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top