Apple's App Wall
Here are all the deets:
"What you're looking at:
Over 3,000 apps - and growing - are downloaded every minute from the App Store. This is a live feed showing the activity of 20,000 popular apps currently on the store. Every time a customer downloads an app, its icon lights up (5 min. delay)."
"How we made it:
This hyperwall was built using the latest in Apple technology. It's powered by 20 Mac Pro towers running Mac OS X Snow Leopard. It was programmed in Quartz Composer using new OpenCL APIs. And it's shown on 20 synchronized 30-inch Apple Cinema Displays."
- Tag Icon – Preview
- Tonight's DFP icon experiment resulted in a pretty 2 for 1 tag special. It is not much of an easter egg, but I thought my name choice on the Christmas tag was a fun one. :) As always, these should be available for purchase soon on GraphicRiver and as always, I'll update this with the ...
- Weekend Apple Fun
- We got to go to a sweet Apple Store opening this weekend. It was at the Florida Mall and man, what a nice store it is. It has a look and feel to it that is much closer to the Tampa store and the New York store. I doubt that I will go to the ...
- IF : Enough
- IF:Enough (uploaded by DRA Studio)Okay, so it has been a full week with iPhone, and I have to say that I am still completely ecstatic about it. Between the amazing-ness that is MobileMe “push” synchronization, GPS locations and the sweet sweet App Store, it is perfectly filling in for those moments where my using Nano ...
- Hello, Fifth Avenue
- So, apparently there is a new reason for me to want to visit New York again. The (unbelievably) 24-hour 365-day Apple Store on Fifth Avenue! That's right ... this baby is set to never close. So when you decide you are in the mood for a juicy iPod Nano or a beefy PowerMac G5 after ...
- Wacom Sleeper
- Here is a simple piece I made while at the Millennia Mall Apple Store back in May ... same story as before ... I had planned to finish it and do something fun with the completed art, but I am continually busy, so no. At least it ends up on the blog, though. Enjoy. ...