Sugar, Spice and Everything Else
With moneys being nice and tight right now, Jo and I have been taking real advantage of the idea of leftovers … tonight I had some fun with the remaining pot roast.Ingriedients:
- Chopped pot roast beef, carrots and potato leftovers
- Sliced onions
- Grilled zuchinni leftovers
- Can of sliced mushrooms (not sure where those came from)
- Chili Powder
- Ground pepper
- Skyline Chili Sauce (gift from Jim and Sandy)
- Fresh honey (ours came with a nice basket of pears, but you can use whatever you have available)
Toss it all (except the honey) into a skillet, stirring frequently. Drizzle on a bit of honey before plating and be sure to have a drink handy … it was spicy indeed!
- A preliminary sketch of some artwork for a children's book written by my mom-in-law, Sandy Chesser. The book is called "Is That Thunder?". Blogged with Flock ...
- Day 2007-12-20
- Day 2007-12-20 (uploaded by DRA Studio)Day #14 Sponges dance on sandy shores,while moon-lit lizards contemplate bubbly conversations;Knob nose-ed box antennae prance;Disco never felt so good.If you feel as trapped as he, maybe we should talk?Enjoy and comment, eh? ...
- Backing up Tweets
- The longer Twitter continues without a solid business model, the less trusting I become in the stability of their social system and in the safe-keeping of all those tweets I have spent so much time in writing. In fact, I think a problem that is going to surface very soon (once more people become aware ...
- I am 24!
- Yes! Finally! Now I am old enough to ... to ... um ... er ... drink? Nope. Smoke? Nah. Go clubbin'? Ehh. Oh wait, I got it. The best and only way to celebrate your 24th Birthday is to lose your Canadian Citizenship! How could I forget. :) Thanks for all the "Happy Birthday" goodness ...
- Thursday, the 23rd
- Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy the day with plenty of family, food and fun. Be sure and eat good amounts of turkey and cranberry sauce ... and don't forget to save room for lots and lots of desserts (and leftovers)! And for those that just don't believe how much I love jumping over stuff or ...