In case you have forgotten, I would like to take this moment to remind you of all the awesomeness that is going to be hitting the theaters very very soon. Behold my list of must-sees for this year:
- Watchmen – March 9th
- X-Men Origins – Wolverine – May 1st
- Terminator Salvation – May 22nd
- Transformers – Revenge of the Fallen – June 26th
- G.I. Joe – The Rise of Cobra – August 7th
These are a few that I am interested in and probably will see … but they don’t leave me drooling:
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li – February 27th
- Fast and Furious – April 3rd
- Dragonball Evolution – April 8th
- Star Trek – May 8th
And, of course, here are my kiddy choices:
Any I am missing?
- Movie Quiz #1
- This quiz ended on Friday, January 13th. Here are the answers that you have been racking your brains over! #1 2Fast 2Furious #2 3 Amigos #3 Adventures In Babysitting #4 Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Bergundy #5 Bewitched #6 Bruce Almighty #7 Catch Me If You Can #8 Elf (right before Will Ferrell faints) #9 ...
- More Monsters Please
- I just love drawing monsters. Scraggely teeth. Hairy arms. Zombie eyes. Bald heads ... oh wait. Maybe that is just my monsters. Either way ... they always make me smile. So why is our friend here so "grizzly"? Is it his demeanor? His physical disposition? Interesting, isn't? I mean, on one hand, he looks pretty angry ...
- Ragamuffin Hobo
- Gerry isn't someone you would know. He isn't one of your closet friends. If you saw him standing on the street, you'd likely turn him to the bends. Don't worry. He's only here for moment one that is quickly passing us by. He'll be up and heading down the street, long before you even say "hi". ...
- Movie Quiz #2 : Family Fun
- This new movie quiz will end on February 11th, 2006 at Midnight. Some of you may think that this predominately Disney quiz is too easy, but it all depends on who gets the right answers first! #1 Monsters Inc. #2 A Bug's Life #3 White Fang #4 Mulan #5 The Parent Trap (Haley Mills & a sweet T-Bird) #6 Atlantis: ...
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- 5 out of 5 growling toilet seatsDirected by Peter Docter Another visual masterpiece from the gang over at Pixar, "Monsters, Inc." is a tantalizing treat for the eyes, ears and laughs ... er, mouth. Though everyone seems to love the dead-pan, fighting-through-gravel voice of Roz, my personal favorite is Mike Wazowski. No matter how many times I ...