Psalms 18:30 (King David)
“As for God, his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD is flawless.
He is a shield
for all who take refuge in him.”
h4. Strong Tower (Kutless)
"When I wander through the desert
And I'm longing for my home
All my dreams have gone astray
When I'm stranded in the valley
And I'm tired and all alone
It seems like I've lost my way"
"I go running to your mountain
Where your mercy sets me free"
"You are my strong tower
Shelter over me
Beautiful and mighty
You are my strong tower
Fortress when I'm weak
Your name is true and holy
And Your face is all I seek"
"In the middle of my darkness
In the midst of all my fear
You're my refuge and my hope
When the storm of life is raging
And the thunder's all I hear
You speak softly to my soul"
Abracadavers (The Classic Crime)
"... It seems we're fearfully made and designed,
but it's a shame we can so blind."
"We're all the same,
made of hair and bones and water blood cells
And we're all to blame,
for spending way too much time on ourselves"
"I have been blessed and now I'm blind, the veil's been pulled over my eyes
Now every bad season that kept me believing seems so contrived
There's more glory to be seen savored through suffering
Than ever was through self serving escape.
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust."
"I ask God to steal away my reason,
so I may see the task at hand.
Strengthen my morning's resolve,
be my footing so I may stand."
- Attack on the Red Tower, Part 1
- It has been weeks, nigh on a month, since my initial reconnaissance on the red tower. Last night, I was finally able to break through the first line of defense, a rock army triple deep with ghost sentinels, dismembered ghouls and gigantic beasts of unbelievable forms. After making it through, I established contact with my ...
- IF: Canned
- IF: Canned (uploaded by DRA Studio)Here is my entry into last week’s theme of “canned” on Illustration Friday. I know, I know. I took forever and almost 7 days to post this! Literally, I barely made the cut-off before the new week’s theme! But you can trust that I did do this last Friday (I wouldn’t ...
- Thursday Night
- A few red pencil sketches from last night. We had a good time at Chick-fil-A (mmhhhm for those new milkshakes!) and then plenty more fun playing some board games with Jeff, Alison, and Tyler. The best game of the night was probably Blind Man's Buff poker with wilds. So much fun. Blogged with Flock ...
- What's in your eye?
- For those of you that are keeping track, here's what I have been watching and listening to: TV Shows LOST (still catching up on 2nd season) Psych Kyle XY Eureka Veronica Mars The Simpsons Who Wants to be a Superhero Comedy Central Presents Amazing Screw-on Head DVDS / Movies Freaks & Geeks (borrowed from Tyler) Star Wars Trilogy (1-3) The Mummy Duology Music Kutless - Strong Tower Jeremy Camp Forever Changed - ...
- IF – Early
- Staying out with "the boys" the last couple of nights has made my alarms (I had to set three ... my watch, my iPhone and the nightstand one) sound so loud and seem so early lately. At some point, I need to find some sleep ... but for now, I am definitely enjoying playing catch ...