Day #24 – Groceries
- Milk (now I can finish that bag of Cap’n Crunch)
- Pepperjack cheese slices (mmmhmm … tangy)
- Frozen pizza (well … you know)
- Creamy Peanut butter (I would have preferred chunky, but the pregnant lady won this one)
I also picked up some blank DV+Rs to backup “Megatron” (the art and work files network drive here at the house), but had to have Jodie return them for DV-Rs, because my Mac Book Pro didn’t want to play the plus game.
- Backup Delight
- Looking for ways to get the most use out of Mac OS X Spotlight technology? Here is one of my favorites: Backing up Files Whenever I make a new backup CD, I use a great little application called Print Window to create a PDF folder list of the files on that CD. I do this with all ...
- Wireless Woes
- For the past few weeks I have been experiencing an issue with my MBP not properly connecting to wireless networks immediately after a restart or on opening from Sleep mode. Most times, the Airport menulet would indicate full strength, but a quick ping test in Terminal confirmed that no actual network connectivity was happening. I searched ...
- Sweep the Leg
- Oddly enough, I didn't keep any of the things I drew yesterday, so instead I will leave you with two nuggets of YouTube goodness. The first? John Reuben's new Word of Mouth video ... not too shabby of a track, and the animation is pretty fun. It has this kinda Cartoon Network meets 1970's School ...
- Exploding Libraries
- ... or "Why backup up, both often and diversely, is so important." If you know Jodie and I, you know we enjoy movies, own quite a few and often fall into the role of being-a-local-BLOCKBUSTER-to-our-friends. It is for those reasons that we use the amazing Delicious Library application that Wil Shipley and his grass-roots team have ...
- Remembered Memories
- Sorry, but yet another non-movie review post ... this one is a list of movies and TV shows that I vaguely remember from my childhood. For all you movie buffs or TV show know-it-alls, this one is for you ... help an absent-minded TV watcher out. If I have found the actual name of the ...