It's getting worse
he stands upon a self-made precepice.
Digging his heels
into a soft-set sand that never fits.
Here is a boy,
not striving and nor is his aim for “man”;
there is not a sway
and rare a concern in way of your plan
His goal not ready,
nor can it be found or called to be steady.
Disappointed by many
and frankly has lost all care and love for them or any.
His remorse is as it be;
swift and fleeting and say fair to call heady.
The anger that stirs
is quick to rear and quicker still to be found petty.
- Morning's Dawn
- I am wounded with much injure,due in fault to my own perjury.With this day’s new dawn,my wound is open, anew … and now, un-gone.I have dreamed a lover’s dream,one of hope and peace serene.It was filled with love and its desires,a past pushed to forgetful mires.It hurts and pains to dwell on you;you, that fleeting ...
- The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
- 5 out of 5 scintillating sopranosDirected by Joel Schumacher In a word ... astounding. Joel Schumacher has managed to give a vivid and vibrant onscreen life to an already amazing Broadway show. For those that were in love with the voices of Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman, you won't be disappointed by the young talents in ...
- Tuesday, the 28th
- Need to Cogitate There are certain emotions that life evokes, that grab at you hard, in strangling chokes. Ones blatant, and rude and horribly coarse. They are painfully real, fully void of remorse. Sometimes those emotions give way to end, to passing of life and eternal rest. But with love in your life, and side by a friend, You will find you aren't ...
- Thursday, with Tie and Ty
- Sometimes love isn't all that you want it to be. Sometimes you do things that provoke anger and frustration from what you thought for certain was love. Occassionally you find yourself tired, alone and needing someone's help to put out the fire you started with ill-conceived words and misplaced emotions. We all make mistakes; in ...
- I'd wish I could fly …
- I drew and inked this one during a 2-hour conference call I had on Thursday, regarding a possible upgrade in our tracking and inventory software at work. Not too boring of a time, but I sure felt like I could be enjoying life a bit more elsewhere. Everyone seemed to like this one so much (and ...