Pray the Movie Trailers back to
Courtney and I were able to sneak in a couple more trailers tonight … hope you enjoy (err … or as close to enjoying as you can … some of these are really just cinema poots):
Oscar – Total animated crap.
Pray the Devil back to Hell
Courtney – I can’t make fun of this …
Oscar – Based on a true story? Really?
Talento de Barrio
Courtney – Aren’t there any words?
Jodie – No, because it is a hip-hop-umentary … or a cumbia-mentary. What is that type of music called again?
Oscar – Crap.
Courtney – Thanks goodness that it isn’t coming to a town near me.
Oscar – They should have just called it “The tight pants bullfighter”.
Oscar – Looks so fun!
Courtney – And I liked “Little Miss Sunshine”.
Oscar – This is the same thing.
Courtney – Just with out the little … miss … sunshine … pageant.
Christmas On Mars
Courtney – A “made for Mystery Science Theater” movie!
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Coffee ‘n Trailers
- It is always such a long time in-between when a bunch of us can get together and watch trailers as a group, so this last time we made sure to knock out quite a few ... and since we happened to be up by the mall, we started the night with some warming Starbucks. Yum. Inception"I ...
- Notorious Trailers
- Jodie, Courtney and I got a chance tonight to catch up on some much needed movie-trailer watching. Apple has made some great improvements to the Quicktime Trailer site and that plus Unsanity’s WSX made for a simply wonderful time. There are alot that we watched, so you better get yourself a snack first. ;)The ...
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...