Jodie, Courtney and I got a chance tonight to catch up on some much needed movie-trailer watching. Apple has made some great improvements to the Quicktime Trailer site and that plus Unsanity’s WSX made for a simply wonderful time. There are alot that we watched, so you better get yourself a snack first. ;)
The World Unseen
Jodie – Oh! I couldn’t tell if they were Latin, Indian or lesbians.
Oscar – I mean, I like Tom Cruise.
Courtney – He kinda creeps me about a little bit.
Oscar – That does actually look … except for John Malkovich, that is. Can’t stand his work.
The Pleasure of Being Robbed
Courtney – I wish I could read what those people wrote … then I could know what they thought about the movie.
All – What a funny concept for a movie! But also, gross.
Oscar – This movie looks like it was shot by people that make car commercials!
Courtney – And did they spell shiver wrong?
Jodie - Nerd Documentary!
Oscar - Ah! It's McLovin! I am so going to see this.
Jodie - Racist.
Courtney - Number 1 racist comedy of the summer.
Hank & Mike
Courtney - So, there not just guys in costumes ...?
Courtney - Robert Goulet would love this movie.
Courtney - You know it is serious when they bring out the bean-bag killings.
Oscar/Courtney - If you are looking for a good nap ... Choose Connor.
Oscar - Here's the math, Fred. Combining four crappy movies still equals 1 crappy movie.
Jodie - Earth. Wind. Water. By your powers combined ...
Jodie - I smell a documentary.
Oscar - Doesn't smell good.
Courtney - Smells kinda stinky.
Jodie - Racist.
Courtney - Longest awkward silence ever.
I’ve Loved You For So Long
Jim Halpert - I love you long tim. Who is long tim?
Synecdoche, New York
Oscar - The director is not visionary ... he's just insane.
Filth and Wisdom
Courtney - That looks so stupid. Who would go see it? Except for the hippies.
Oscar - I love the typography in this trailer, but yes, I agree.
Fears of the Dark
Oscar - That's awesome!
Jodie/Courtney - It just looks weird and creepy.
Oscar - You look weird and creepy.
Pride and Glory
Oscar - Looks great. I will definitely go see this one.
Oscar - If it wasn't for Brendan Fraser, I would probably go see this movie.
Oscar - Oh, I am going to vomit now.
Oscar - How could Liv Tyler stoop to such a level ...
Courtney - This is scarier than "The Strangers".
Oscar - Ugh.
Call + Response
Oscar - Aww, this is like the "Boy in the Well" Simpsons episode, where all the celebrities come together and make an album ... but for reals?
Courtney - It is always so nice when you can bond with those that kidnapped you.
Oscar - They could have, nay SHOULD have, called this movie "Porcupine".
The Amazing Truth About Queen Raquela
Courtney - Coming to a Jerry Springer episode near you.
Waltz With Bashir
Oscar - Well, now I know what is worse than a foreign documentary ... an animated foreign documentary.
Breakfast With Scot
Courtney - I didn't realize they could put so many gaye people in one movie.
Courtney - It looks cute.
Jodie - I wanna see it.
How to Lose Friends and Alienate People
Oscar - Ooo ... fun!
Oscar - Grr. That looks kinda iffy. Just not sure.
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Night of Trailers
- So we hooked up the MacBook in the living room tonight and watched a bunch trailers together (Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I, that is). We picked the best comments and posted here for your enjoyment. Let’s go!P.S. I Love You – “Creepy love letters from beyond the grave.” – JodieRedacted – “Words were never so ...
- Coffee ‘n Trailers
- It is always such a long time in-between when a bunch of us can get together and watch trailers as a group, so this last time we made sure to knock out quite a few ... and since we happened to be up by the mall, we started the night with some warming Starbucks. Yum. Inception"I ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...