Nathan, Jimison, Courtney and I sat down for a much needed movie trailer session and even though we only had time to enjoy about 20 or so, I think it was still a good thing we had going. Enjoys ‘em up!
Oscar – “Was there ever a Goal 1?”
Oscar – “Yawn. Forever lame.”
All – “Rudy. Rudy. Rudy.”
Oscar – “As long has his recessed hairline isn’t staring in it.”
Nathan – “Maybe he will wear some hats or something.”
Courtney – “Or a beanie?”
The Brothers Bloom
Oscar – “If it had come out before Ocean’s anything, I would have actually cared.”
Oscar - "Wait, what? 'A Secret follows the saga of a Jewish family in post-World War II Paris' ... really? Was that even in this trailer?
The Boy In the Striped Pajamas
[We can't make any jokes here, since it is about the Holocaust. This does look interesting though.]
Stealing America Vote by Vote
Oscar - "If this movie had come out during the year 2000 with Y2K, there would be no stopping those voting machines."
Jimison - "And their striped pajamas."
Oscar - "Hmm, I'm thirsty."
Courtney - "Reminds me of Jim Gaffigan."
Year of the Fish
Nathan - "It's like Cinderella!"
Jimison - "This would be good if it wasn't filmed entirely with web cameras!"
Oscar - "Someone needs to tell the director that the 'Paint Daub' effect in Photoshop does not make movies better."
Nathan - "Fascinating! Oh wait ... is fascinating the right word??"
Jimison - "Oh man. Our water is running out and our words are going extinct!"
Walking On Dead Fish
Nathan - "Who is naming these movies?!!"
Fly Me To the Moon
Jimison - "This belongs on the shelf in a Walgreens, not in the theaters."
Oscar - "Sequel is 'Mosquitoes to Mars'!"
Courtney - "But it is in 3D!!!"
Rock N Rolla
Oscar - "How many times do you think they are gonna have to say 'rock and rolla' in this movie?"
Body of Lies
Oscar - "I'd spend $2.50 on it!"
Oscar - "Oh! Liar liar 2!"
Oscar - "Oo ... how many bands are playing at this thing?"
What Just Happened?
Courtney - "No, but really. What did just happen?"
A Thousand Years of Good Prayers
Oscar - "Why are the titles in this movie in all caps? Why are you YELLING at me!!?"
Nathan - "Heck yeah!"
Battle in Seattle
Oscar - "Was all of Outkast there or just Andre?"
Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
Courtney - "I want to watch more 'Arrested Development."
Oscar - "Oh gosh. No wonder ..."
Nathan - "Followed by 'Tribulation Force'!"
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...
- Movie trailers. So hood!
- There were full couches at tonight’s trailer showings … Nathan, Tyler, Courtney, Jimison and yours truly. Enjoy the goodness!The WacknessNathan – “Apparently, a movie about nothing.” Oscar – “That’s so wack!”QuarantineJimison – “The movie you were not meant to see … but we want you to see it!”Lakeview TerranceJimison – “This movie just tells me ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...