In case you missed it on the Flickr feed, be sure to check out this “mystery” sketch I did last Sunday. Everyone seems to have a wonderfully different interpretation of what it is, so I definitely want you to chime in. What do you see? Hmm?
Oh, and here are the sermon notes from last week. This week’s are on the Flickr. Enjoy!
bq. The Amazing Race
- "Fine Tuning your Training" Part 1
#1 Training is Necessary - 1 Timothy 4:7
- going back to the basics
1 Corinthians 9:24
#2 Physical Training has it's limits
- there is a parrallel between physical training and spiritual training.
2 Timothy 3:16
#3 Spiritual Training is Eternal
1 Corinthians 8:11
4 Principles of Training
1 Varying intensity
3 Frequency - How often?
4 Mode - What type of training?
7 minute Training in the morning
Psalms 143:8 Ask God for guidance
ACTS - Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- IF : Repair
- Here is my entry for this week’s Illustration Friday theme of “repair”.I was thinking a lot about doing something with Anberlin’s great song “Dismantle. Repair.”, but when pencil went to paper, this is what came out. Could’a been because I was watching an episode of “That 70’s Show” while drawing it, but I doubt that ...
- CMYK Monsters
- Thanks to an equally relaxing and productive morning, I managed to wrangled up my earlier drawing into this fun vector. It's sized just perfect for your iPhone, but I am thinking it would make for a great poster print. What do you think? Anyone got recommendations on a place to print them at? I've only ...
- IF – Surrender
- My submission for this week's Illustration Friday theme of "surrender" ... a generalized native, alone on the plain, facing defeat and necessary surrender. I used everyone's new favorite digital sketch app, SketchBookExpress (thanks to the free download on Apple's Mac Store) for the initial version, then adjusted and refined the colors in Photoshop using Smart Adjustment ...
- IF : Tales and Legends
- IF : Tales and Legends (uploaded by DRA Studio)My submission into this week’s Illustration Friday theme of “Tales and Legends”. I originally had planned to create this just in Art Rage, as a fun experiment with the new version of the app, but it quickly deteriorated, as I realized I don’t like Art Rage.It is strong ...
- Tuesday, the 28th
- Need to Cogitate There are certain emotions that life evokes, that grab at you hard, in strangling chokes. Ones blatant, and rude and horribly coarse. They are painfully real, fully void of remorse. Sometimes those emotions give way to end, to passing of life and eternal rest. But with love in your life, and side by a friend, You will find you aren't ...