Movie Trailer Guild logo
After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.
Oscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?
Courtney – “They must have changed the rules on this!”
Oscar – “AAAHH! So amazing.”
Flash of Genius
Courtney – “So it is about windshield wipers? A swipe of genius!”
Oscar – “Does anyone even watch these anymore?!?”
Courtney – “Why do they keep making them?!?”
Man On Wire
Courtney – “Is it bad that the only reason I would watch this movie would be hoping the guy would fall?”
Oscar - "A made-for-tv movie!"
Courtney - "I don't know what to say ..."
Courtney - "So basically, Roy Disney realized that he was tired of the youth of today and need to find a 'legal' way to send inexperienced sailors to their doom. Problem solved."
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Oscar - "That looks stupid. Straight up foreign stupid."
In Search of a Midnight Kiss
Oscar - "Um ... that's cool that it is shot all in black and white ... eh? (shrugs shoulders)
Oscar - "Penelope Cruz gets around, huh?"
Oscar - "Oh, so he is mad because he has to be in this movie! Gotcha."
Rain of Madness
Oscar - "Over and out ... do it, don't say it."
Oscar - "Traitor 2. Now he can't even trust himself!"
Oscar - "So much deception and risk for a trailer?"
Courtney - "But it is a double-wide."
Oscar - "That's not what I remember FCC being like at all!"
Courtney - "Sadly, I do. Times have changed my friend."
Courtney - "Ferris Bueller has gotten old!"
Oscar - "It's like the perfect movie for the emo kid in all of us."
Courtney - "I don't get it. I didn't see any parties or gardens ... and there was definitely no garden party."
Courtney - "Kids. The new creepy."
Encounters At the End of the World
Courtney - "We went to Antarctica for one reason, and one reason only ... to blow the crap out this!"
Courtney - "Julianne Moore has a creepy laugh."
Up the Yangtze
Oscar - "You know where this movie can go?"
Courtney - "It can go STRAIGHT to DVD!"
Oscar - "Intriguing indeed!"
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...
- Night of Trailers
- So we hooked up the MacBook in the living room tonight and watched a bunch trailers together (Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I, that is). We picked the best comments and posted here for your enjoyment. Let’s go!P.S. I Love You – “Creepy love letters from beyond the grave.” – JodieRedacted – “Words were never so ...