Cushy Couches and Trailers
Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!
Jodie – “So not like the orchestra.”
Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”
Erin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Oscar – “If she starts making out with a baby …”
The X-Files: I Want To Believe
Oscar - "This show still scares me at night."
My Best Friends Girl
Oscar - "Now he will always look surprised."
Erin - "I love Shilo Buff."
Red Roses and Petrol
Jodie - "It's like ElizabethTown, but in Scotland."
Oscar - "Why is his beard painted on?"
Jodie - "Uncork this!"
I Served the King of England
Oscar - "If someone smacks me in the back of the head, will I get this movie?"
Erin - "Oh geez."
Oscar - "Who wrote the title? A dyslexic or Canadian?"
Oscar - "Harry Potter is a vampire?"
Courtney - "Instead of making them run and play soccer, why not just give them some food and maybe a house?"
Oscar - "This is just a PSA from the U.S. Government, right? Right? Eh eh?
The Last Mistress
[None of us feel like reading right now ... moving along]
Oscar - "It would have been nice if their voices actually matched any of the movement of their mouths."
Courtney - "I think I'll go watch Space Chimps."
Burn After Reading
Courtney - "That was stupid."
Oscar - "So, does it come out in August? Seriously, who picked the name?"
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Coffee ‘n Trailers
- It is always such a long time in-between when a bunch of us can get together and watch trailers as a group, so this last time we made sure to knock out quite a few ... and since we happened to be up by the mall, we started the night with some warming Starbucks. Yum. Inception"I ...
- Movie trailers. So hood!
- There were full couches at tonight’s trailer showings … Nathan, Tyler, Courtney, Jimison and yours truly. Enjoy the goodness!The WacknessNathan – “Apparently, a movie about nothing.” Oscar – “That’s so wack!”QuarantineJimison – “The movie you were not meant to see … but we want you to see it!”Lakeview TerranceJimison – “This movie just tells me ...
- Notorious Trailers
- Jodie, Courtney and I got a chance tonight to catch up on some much needed movie-trailer watching. Apple has made some great improvements to the Quicktime Trailer site and that plus Unsanity’s WSX made for a simply wonderful time. There are alot that we watched, so you better get yourself a snack first. ;)The ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...