IF : Hoard
I forgot to finish this post in time to add it to the Illustration Friday archive, but I hope you still enjoy the napkin sketch and this bit of rhyme.
They amass upon the cliffs,
seeking to find an sustaining ledge.
In pursuit of a welcoming host,
their fall upon him is swift.
Dark is their interest,
deep is their intent.
From within the bellows,
they are seeking and are yet to be content.
- Fat Man Poem
- A fat man and a poem, destined for Michelle's mailbox. "Here is a man that is fatter than fat. Clearly he is. We can all see that. "His story is sad. It really, truly is ... See, he's so very fat because he ate all his kids." "If his story does set upon and bother you, something you wish was ...
- Monday, without Mutiny
- ** You know ... that was just supposed to be something cute for Jodie ... I don't want to hear anymore jokes about the snowman asking to be licked ... silly kids. ** It sounds all wrong coming out of my fingers, onto the keyboard and into my little blog window, but it seems as though ...
- Mario and Me
- I am still "getting caught up" on my designs, art and blogs, so go ahead and let this post fall somewhere among the ups and downs of the past couple of weeks ... For Jodie's birthday, I was finally able to get her the much sought-after Nintendo Wii. It's funny how it seems so difficult to ...
- It's getting worse
- Seeking release,he stands upon a self-made precepice.Digging his heelsinto a soft-set sand that never fits.Here is a boy,not striving and nor is his aim for “man”;there is not a swayand rare a concern in way of your planHis goal not ready,nor can it be found or called to be steady.Disappointed by manyand frankly has lost ...
- Summertime Merriment
- The time of summer is a upon us and if you find yourself with lots of free time like I have, you will need some distractions. Allow me to recommend the following: Find your local library and check out some books, movies, and DVDs. Seriously. It's free and fun! Buy a Mac. Okay, so this one isn't ...