The state of things …
It’s two in the morning,
she didn’t wait up.
I’d rather be sleeping,
but instead I’ll be tough.
I am so very tired,
feeling entirely mired.
Not really be life or things gone wrong,
but mainly as one with cheek to tongue.
I’ll think I should go code now,
design something pretty.
This has just been a brief intermission,
a “time-is-passing” ditty.
- Beginning again
- Have you ever arrived at that moment in life when you know that you have wanted to do something important; to get it done and feel good about it; to diligently stive to complete a task, both consistently and on schedule? Have you ever just wanted to start things over again and try once ...
- Check out this doodle from yesterday. Pretty cute, huh? By the way, that is his tongue sticking out over his smile ... it kinda didn't come out that way, did it? ...
- Thursday, feeling unaccomplished
- I haven't been sleeping well lately. I am not really sure of the reasons, but I do know I am feeling the effects. The past couple of days I have slept at least 8 hours, if not more, and I feel so much more tired than when I went to bed ... which is ridiculous ...
- Orange County (2002)
- 3 out of 5 mistaken pill bottles Even though I am feeling a bit under the weather today (I'm not sure if it is the flu or just a bad sore throat), I am still trying be up and about, doing things. So while taking care of the dishes in the sink and eating lunch, I ...
- Flightplan (2005)
- 1 out of 5 possibly missing childrenDirected by Robert Schwentke I didn't really enjoy this one, so let's make it quick. Jodie Foster is quite good at the role she was handed ... she really convinced me that she was absolutely out of her mind! Basically, with this movie there comes a point when you have to choose ...