Working on the Trailer gang
Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:
“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – Oscar
“That looks dumb.” – Jodie
“Poorly conceived.” – Jimison
“I feel like the people that made this movie don’t even know what it is about.” – Jimison
“Is it like the X-rated spinoff of ‘Dumbo’?” – Oscar
"And to think ... I thought 'Spicy Asian' was just a hot wing flavor at Pizza Hut?" - Oscar
"Oh crap. One of the Cohen brothers directed this ... I am going to have to see it now." - Oscar
"Okay, now this is the movie I am most excited to see!" - Oscar
"Dwight as a drummer? Haha!" - Courtney
"There are no words." - Jodie
"Well there are ... but not nice ones." - Oscar
"I want to watch Star Wars now." - Oscar
"When everyone is super, then no one will be." - Syndrome (from the Incredibles)
"They just named this movie 'Australia' so it would show up first in the list." - Jimison
"Interesting ... John Cusack is the best." - Oscar
"It's like Pink Panther or something." - Jodie
"It's like ... stupid." - Oscar
"More like the unknown plot." - Oscar
"Or just go watch the Breakfast Club." - Jimison
"Or just go eat breakfast." - Oscar
"... in a club." - Courtney
"In this club, in this club." - Courtney
"The lives of Italian old people." - Jimison
"Agh ... these are discussions I don't want to have." - Oscar
"Oh wait ... that was a woman?" - Oscar
"Is it a prologue? A sequel? A prequel? Just a reprise of another movie?" - All
"Too bad the Jock Camp is right next door." - Courtney
"Tyler?" - Oscar
"If that grandma ends up in a back seat ... aggh!" - Oscar
"Is this the sequel to 'Towelhead'?" - Jimison
"That actually looks kinda cool." - Oscar
"Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of people suffer every year." - Jimison
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...