Movie trailers. So hood!
There were full couches at tonight’s trailer showings … Nathan, Tyler, Courtney, Jimison and yours truly. Enjoy the goodness!
Nathan – “Apparently, a movie about nothing.”
Oscar – “That’s so wack!”
Jimison – “The movie you were not meant to see … but we want you to see it!”
Jimison – “This movie just tells me not to live next to Samuel L. Jackson.”
The House Bunny
[Let’s just skip this one … ‘kay?]
Henry Poole Is Here
Tyler – “When do the good previews start?”
Nathan [sings] – “YOU’VE ONLY GOT FOUR MINUTES TO SAVE THE WORLD …”
Oscar – “Uh … this isn’t those for minutes …”
Nathan – “Oscar, watching your cat chase a ball of fuzz was more enjoyable than this trailer.”
Falling For Grace
Oscar – “Huh. She’s like Lucy Lu’s unpopular sister.”
Who's Your Monkey
Nathan - "I don't know if it is because I am hungry or what, but my stomach hurts now." Oscar - "Nope, it's the movie."
Kit Kittredge an American Girl
Oscar - "Dear Dad ... this trailer stinks!"
Then She Found Me
Courtney - "Oh. It is a film by Helen Hunt ... so that is why she is in it."
Oscar - "It is like Juno for old people ... wait! Does Jennifer Garner take this baby too?? Gah!"
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
[Stopping trailer right after starting it] Oscar - "Gah! I'm sorry ... I can't."
Courtney - "Amazing!"
Oscar - "You can't just use 'Amazing' every time, you know?"
Courtney - "Oh, Colin Firth and Pierce Brosnan are in it."
Tyler - "Yeah ... you really aren't making a convincing case."
Jimison - "Uh ... we didn't actually have any footage for this movie, so here is just a shot of our daily routine."
Tyler - "No matter how many adjectives you put in front of that movie description ... it won't make it good."
Oscar - "Ask for a dancer named Gong ... she has the rest of my hairpiece."
Everyone - "Wait, so this isn't based on the books?"
My Brother Is an Only Child
Courtney - "Eh, I don't want to read another trailer."
Jimison - "My brother is a crappy trailer."
Oscar - "They didn't climb no mountain ... they just took the kids in circles around the bottom!"
Nathan - "The highest grossing documentary in the history of Australian cinema ... haha."
Oscar - "Prison, huh? I guess they'll need those 'bras' there."
Sex & Death 101
Jimison - "Let's just pretend that never happened."
Jack and Jill vs the World
Jimison - "I hope I never have to hear her talk again."
Courtney - "So good ... so good."
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Mother Trailers
- Nathan, Jimison, Courtney and I sat down for a much needed movie trailer session and even though we only had time to enjoy about 20 or so, I think it was still a good thing we had going. Enjoys ‘em up!Goal 2Oscar – “Was there ever a Goal 1?”Forever StrongOscar – “Yawn. Forever lame.” All ...
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...