Hitching up the Movie Trailer again
We realized tonight that it has been a while since the four of us have gotten a chance to enjoy some yummy movie trailers together, so Jodie, Courtney, Jimison and I got together and worked our way through a few of the over 130 trailers we have missed. Hope you enjoy!
Jodie – “Danny Glover with an eye patch. Nuh’ said.”
Jimison – “The Cusacks go to war!”
Glass, a Portrait of Philip In 12 Parts
Courtney – “Oh, he said it … I don’t have to listen to this! And I won’t.”
Jodie – “Wait, he traded in the blonde chick for a Jewish girl? She must be a shicksa.”
Jodie – “This is a crappy movie. Crappy crappy crappy.”
Courtney – “Hello, nose ring!”
Jimison – “That is where I keep my keys, too.”
The Children of Huang Shi
Courtney – “This is definitely worth renting. hehe”
Jodie – [continually shouts out indescript Chinese names]
Jimison – “I’m going to stop the trailer and I want you to run!”
Courtney – “IT IS scarier than the last trailer!”
Hellboy II – The Golden Army
Courtney – “I wanna see the first one!”
Oscar – “We own it.”
Courtney – “So let’s watch it.”
Oscar – “Ok.”
Oscar – “The real tagline … Things aren’t always synchronized.”
Jodie – “Oooo …”
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...
- Movie trailers. So hood!
- There were full couches at tonight’s trailer showings … Nathan, Tyler, Courtney, Jimison and yours truly. Enjoy the goodness!The WacknessNathan – “Apparently, a movie about nothing.” Oscar – “That’s so wack!”QuarantineJimison – “The movie you were not meant to see … but we want you to see it!”Lakeview TerranceJimison – “This movie just tells me ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...