“four brothers separated upon
their birth … sifted through
life and strife and directorial girth;
now find a home within
my mind’s milky mirth.”
(This was for the four movies I have seen in the past year that were absolutely amazing and had so many iconic moments/elements.)
- On Sunday, Jodie and I had a great time celebrating our 7 year anniversary. It was technically a day early, but that was only because my current Full Sail teaching schedule has me coming home pretty late/early (depends on how you look at it). We enjoyed our traditional meal at the Cheesecake Factory and a late ...
- Day 2008-1-1
- Day 2008-1-1 (uploaded by DRA Studio)Day #26 – It’s a new year and here are some new lines. Enjoy the goodness and the fun. I seem to have run out of pages in my sketchbook, so time to set that one aside and find a new one to fill.And if you haven’t already looked at ...
- Day 2008-1-5
- Day 2008-1-5 (uploaded by DRA Studio)For my Jodie:“the ocean’s tide; it is calmed.the push of breeze; it is stilled.time itself finds a stopping place.In the moments when you are gone,Life is weak.”“And breathing; it is hard.the flow of feeling; it is numb.The mind has found a different pace.This heart I suffer and bearhas an aching ...
- Star Wars : Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- 5 out of 5 geeky lightsaber duelsDirected by George Lucas (pst ... feel free to read this even if you haven't seen the movie ... I won't give away any good stuff) Leaving the Universal Studios Muvico 21 theatre (at close to 3:00am early Thursday morning), all I could say at first was "Wow." After a few ...
- Hitch (2005)
- 2 out of 5 allergic face swellsDirected by Andy Tennant My immediate response for a comment on this movie (10 times in a row) is "it was 'aight, but it's not my kind of movie." I'm still sticking to that. Will Smith is a good actor and I've really like most of the movies he has been ...