Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!
Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – Courtney
Forgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica Mars.” – Jimison
Paranoid Park – “Wait, was that Avril Lavigne?” – Oscar
Shrooms – “Getting killed. My anti-drug.” – Courtney
Sea Monsters: a Prehistoric Adventure – “That movie needs more shrooms.” – Tyler
Postal – “That movie looks dumb.” – Everyone
Prom Night – “My prom was better than that.” – Jodie
You Don't Mess With The Zohan - "I'll do whatever I want." - Tyler
Beaufort - "They're wearing hairnets. They don't want to get any hairs in their war." - Jimison
Little Chenier - "Oh. It's the true story of Bobby Boucher. She ain't the devil, Momma!" - Oscar
Kung Fu Panda - "I wanna see it." - Everyone, but Tyler (who says 'Meeh.').
Me & You, Us, Forever - "That looks horrible. I don't think that will ever be good. No matter how hard they try. Forever." - Ben
Cassandra's Dream - "Oh, directed by Woody Boring? Not going to see it." - Tyler
Caramel - "Wait! Didn't she just use that on her legs??!?" - Jodie
The Hottie and the Nottie - "I think I want to vomit now." - Oscar
He Was a Quiet Man - "Is this a commercial for Devry? Get your degree!" - Oscar
College Road Trip - "We can't get away fast enough." - Jimison
Trailer Park Boys - "Let's home a twister comes through town and takes this with it." - Oscar
Nim's Island - "Why is Gerard Butler ruining his career?" - Jodie
Mamma Mia - "Glad that's over." - Jimison
Definitely, Maybe - "Definitely, maybe this movie is gonna be crap." - Oscar
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Movie trailers. So hood!
- There were full couches at tonight’s trailer showings … Nathan, Tyler, Courtney, Jimison and yours truly. Enjoy the goodness!The WacknessNathan – “Apparently, a movie about nothing.” Oscar – “That’s so wack!”QuarantineJimison – “The movie you were not meant to see … but we want you to see it!”Lakeview TerranceJimison – “This movie just tells me ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...