Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.
Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – Ben
The Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – Courtney
Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Show – “Can’t I just watch these for free on Comedy Central?” – Jodie
Billy the Kid – “So apparently I am going to pay $7 to watch someone’s home movies.” – Jonny
Planet B-Boy – “It’s like ‘You Got Served’ … but for realz!” – Oscar
Hancock – “Huh. Apparently, black superheroes are just as belligerent as regular black hoodlums. Interesting.” – Oscar
The Orphanage - "Don't bother opening your eyes ... there's nothing to see here." - Jonny
Quiet City - "You wanna race?" "Yes. Right out of this theater" - Oscar
Look - "Well, that looks interesting ... but I'm gonna go look at something else now." Ben
Strange Wilderness - "The goofy-looking shark goes 'Ahhh uuhhh aaagghghhh ahahahahhuuhhhgh.'" - Oscar
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day - "... I rather she died for a week." - Oscar
Semi Pro - "That was a tease. I wanna see the whole thing." ;) - Ben
Pride and Glory - "I don't know." - Courtney
Chicago 10 - "How many high people did it take to make this movie?" - Oscar
First Sunday - "So ... Friday, Next Friday, First Sunday ... when's next Monday?" - Jodie
Made of Honor - "Oh, so it's 'My Best Friend's Wedding', but reversed." - Courtney
The Other Boleyn Girl - "I didn't see bowling through that whole entire movie!" - Courtney
21 - "Is the sequel going to be 22? Busted!" - Oscar
In Bruges - "Seeing this movie is probably what Hell is ..." - Courtney
The Great Debaters - "Is this going to make Oprah Winfrey's best seller's list?" - Jodie
Steep - "I won't see it, but that looks pretty cool." - Ben
Youth Without Youth - "Huh?" - Ben
Rails and Ties - "Excuse me, directory services. Can you point me in the direction of the man that killed my mother?" - Everyone
The Counterfeiters - "Is this movie even really?" - Oscar
Terror's Advocate - "Oh, I thought it said 'Terry's Advocate'! - Oscar
Control - "Somebody left the color and the good parts out of this movie." - Jodie
Weirdsville - "More proof that midgets are evil." - Jodie
I'm Not There - "I don't want to be there." - Jodie
When Did You Last See Your Father - "Oh, I just saw him on Friday. I went out to dinner with him." - Courtney
Moondance Alexander - "Her name is 'Moondance'? Who was her mom ... Jennifer?" - Courtney
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...