Sponges dance on sandy shores,
while moon-lit lizards contemplate bubbly conversations;
Knob nose-ed box antennae prance;
Disco never felt so good.
If you feel as trapped as he, maybe we should talk?
Enjoy and comment, eh?
- Day 2007-12-22
- Day 2007-12-22 (uploaded by DRA Studio)Day #16 If the solace of life has keep you from the bread river, look deep past the snarl’s embrace.You will find that socks don’t bite and vested vestigials don’t sing. Rays of light are more for fright and less for fear.Okay, so I am back to the felt-tip brush pen ...
- Day 2007-12-7
- Day 2007-12-7 (uploaded by DRA Studio)Here is my first post of what I am really really (no, really) hoping will be daily full page sketches. Robot Johnny has been posting a lot of really great warm-up sketches and it is making me jealous of all the time he has to sketch. So here goes.For the ...
- IF – Linked
- My entry for this week's Illustration Friday theme of "linked" ... a simple sketch in Illustrator. I had planned to color this, but I haven't been using the Blob Brush as much I as I usually do as of late and it took longer than I wanted to get to this point. I might color ...
- Thursday the 9th
- Today was really a pretty exceptional day. The usual hanging out with friends and eating lunch togther, of course ... but I even worked in some sketching and inking, spray painting a new project and a little bass practice too. Last night's LOST fall season finale was quite spectacular. Maybe not so much, in that ...
- Beginning again
- Have you ever arrived at that moment in life when you know that you have wanted to do something important; to get it done and feel good about it; to diligently stive to complete a task, both consistently and on schedule? Have you ever just wanted to start things over again and try once ...