Night of Trailers
So we hooked up the MacBook in the living room tonight and watched a bunch trailers together (Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I, that is). We picked the best comments and posted here for your enjoyment. Let’s go!
P.S. I Love You – “Creepy love letters from beyond the grave.” – Jodie
Redacted – “Words were never so noisy.” – Oscar
Starting Out in the Evening – “That girl was creepy … like the girl version of the joker.” – Courtney
Purple Violets – “Maybe there is a reason this is just on iTunes.” – Oscar
This Christmas – “It’s like every single episode of Fresh Prince I have every seen … including the obligatory ‘showing up with a white significant other’”. – Jodie
The Mist – “Oh, they send the only black guy in town into the mist.” – Courtney
Saawariya – “A spectacle … about nothing.” – Jonathan
City of Men – “More like ‘City of Suck’”. – Courtney
Love In the Time of Cholera – “Music by Shakira … that’s all you need to know.” – Jodie
I Am Legend – “SOOOO AMAZING (insert high pitch squeal).” – Courtney
Valkyrie - "Tom Cruise has sweaty palms ... and an eye-patch." - Jonathan
What Would Jesus Buy? - (Utter blank stare). - Oscar
There Will Be Blood - "Oil drilling or PSYCHO?" - Jodie
Darfur Now - "Darfur NOW ... next summer??" - Jonathan
Protagonist - "... your path to Satan." - Jonathan
Jumper - "Oh ... its Nightcrawler!" - Oscar
Mr. Untouchable - "Not a Another Documentary Movie." - Jodie
Joe Strummer - "Hey, I know one song from the Clash ..." - Courtney
27 Dresses - "I would rent that movie." - Jodie
Sharkwater - "They control ...?" - Oscar
The Ten Commandments - "Straight to Video!" - Jodie
Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead - "You robbed your mom!" - Courtney
Black Irish - "More Irish than Black going on here." - Jonathan
Shine a Light - "They're not really rolling any more, are they?" - Oscar
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Trailer Night! Trailer Night!
- It was a full night on Sunday … Courtney, Jimison, Ben, Jodie and myself … let’s hope it made for some fun movie trailer reviews. You tell me.Run Fat Boy Run – “It’s the fat little engine that could!” – BenThe Dark Knight – “Summer 2008 … not soon enough.” – CourtneyVince Vaughn’s Wild West ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Five Minutes of Trailers
- No joke. Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I literally only got to watch eight trailers together last night ... partly due to the slow wireless traffic available to us non-pirates [cough cough] and also because Jimjamijimerson only had a small window of time available before his pumpkin carriage turned back into a jack'o'lantern ... or something ...