Trailers Gore Galore
So I know that I have been hitting the movie trailers pretty hard this week, but really, what is wrong with that? Here I go again, this time with some trailers that Jodie probably won’t want to watch with me.
Saw IV – Wow. Not really much of a trailer at all … but then again, I haven’t really followed the series, so I don’t have anything invested in another sequel.
Hatchet – Uh … this just looks pretty dumb. Weak story-line and why have we already seen so much of the antagonist? What mystery is left? Which side of the hatchet he uses?? Dumb.
The Nines – Was that references to “The Number 23”, “The Sims” and “Just Like Heaven” that I just saw? Oh this can’t be good.
In the Valley of Elah – I would say that I am bored of this topic and story premise … but does that make me un-patriotic?
Lions for Lambs – Interesting. This is the kind of government / human condition analysis that I would enjoy reading more into … that is, if I was into reading about government and politics. ;)
Alvin & the Chipmunks - Please, oh please. Don't make me watch that ever again. FOX, thanks for ruining yet another one of my fond childhood memories.
Michael Clayton - Intriguing ... kinda looks good in the same way that "Runaway Jury" was.
The Last Legion - I am torn. It looks like it could be a diamon in the rough like "King Arthur", but then again, it looks like it could be almost as crappy as "Merlin". Who knows?
Exiled - Looks pretty good ... I might just need to start up my Netflix subscription again so I can enjoy movies like this.
Rendition - Hmm. This might actually look interesting ... if I could take any of these actors seriously ... but it is so difficult after their roles in things like "Devil wears Prada", "Rocketeer", "Bubble Boy" and "Sweet Home Alabama". Oh well.
Deep Water - No thanks. I will just skip this after-school special.
Hannah Takes the Stairs - Yawn.
Halloween - Wait. The kid's name in this one is "Michael Myers"? And why did they release it two months before Halloween?
Self-Medicated - Man. He is really troubled and angry ... he broke a window AND a mirror. Pttwwwwh. Pass.
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Tumbling Trailers
- Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ... It Might Get Loud This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it? The Book of Eli Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it ...
- Coffee ‘n Trailers
- It is always such a long time in-between when a bunch of us can get together and watch trailers as a group, so this last time we made sure to knock out quite a few ... and since we happened to be up by the mall, we started the night with some warming Starbucks. Yum. Inception"I ...
- Sunday Afternoon Movies
- It’s strikes back time … with our two cents on a few more movie trailers.I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With – So this is pretty much just Jeff Garlin’s real life problems, with some clean Sarah Silverman fun. Huh.The Comebacks – Makes more sense than “Walk Hard”, but still looks dumb.Eastern Promises – Viggo ...