Sunday Afternoon Movies
It’s strikes back time … with our two cents on a few more movie trailers.
I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With – So this is pretty much just Jeff Garlin’s real life problems, with some clean Sarah Silverman fun. Huh.
The Comebacks – Makes more sense than “Walk Hard”, but still looks dumb.
Eastern Promises – Viggo Mortensen isn’t enough to make me want to watch this … while it looks interesting, it seems a bit on the gruesome and violent side.
Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium – Jodie says it looks as stupid has Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but with toys instead of candy. I want to know who Natalie Portman owes money to that forced her to be in this silly role.
Descent – Jodie says, “It looks like it’s not much of a step up from ‘Rent’ for her.”
Drillbit Taylor - Hmm ... looks pretty funny ... and probably cleaner than SuperBad and Knocked Up.
Manda Bala - Wait. Wait. There was something about kidnapping and a frog scandal ... what else? I am so confused.
Reservation Road Eh from both of us. Joaquin Phoenix is the only thing that makes me want to watch this movie ... and even then ... eh.
Bee Movie - Sadly, this is the first "real" trailer for this movie, and it doesn't look that funny at all. Which is typical of Dreamworks movies.
Closing Escrow - That movie hurts my brain, says Jodie. I want to know why magnolia has gone from being behind great movies like Tony Jaa's and is now doing just a bunch of career track films.
The Hunting Party - Wow. It is not a good sign when you almost fall asleep during a movie TRAILER. And why is there a WWI Nazi patrol in the beginning? So odd and yet so boring.
Right At Your Door This looks super intriguing and worth seeing in the theater. Now I am sitting up, exciting about the movie trailers we are watching.
The Signal - It's like the ring, but in color, with violence.
Eye of the Dolphin - This looks pretty lame. They should have called it "Flipper ... with a bikini."
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Fun. Exciting. Extra points for the longest URL ever.
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Tumbling Trailers
- Yet another thick set of movie trailer reviews by Oscar ... It Might Get Loud This looks fantastic. It is coming to the Enzian on Sunday ... anyone want to join me in seeing it? The Book of Eli Interesting ... I wasn't so sure about Mila Kunis and the whole post-apocalypictic story, but this new trailer makes it ...
- Working on the Trailer gang
- Us peeps were finally able to get all together again and watch some trailers. Here are the peanut gallery quotes from tonight’s festivities with Jimison, Courtney, Jodie and I:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2“Do they ever wash the pants or is that part of the magic?” – OscarThe Promotion“That looks dumb.” – JodieMiss Conception“Poorly ...
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...