Here’s Round Three of my upcoming movie trailer reviews … this time curteous of the sweet HD Movie Trailers section of the iTunes Store that I forgot was there.
- Dan in Real Life – Was it just me or was this an unusual story-line that developed as the trailer went on? I won’t see this because as you all know, I don’t really do mushy … but I won’t hold that against Steve Carell. This actually looks like a really great role for him.
- Ira and Abby – Did anyone else go “huh?” at this trailer? Maybe it will be good … maybe it will be coherent … and maybe I won’t go see it. Forecast isn’t looking good, Madnolia.
- Resurrecting the Champ – Of the few things I have seen Josh Hartnett in, I have definitely been a fan … and there is no question of the merit of Samuel L. Jackson in a movie. In case you are wondering, unnamed film studios, this would be an example of a well made movie trailer. Provocative and extremely intriguing.
- Be Kind, Rewind – Amazing. Exciting. Totally corn-ball goofiness. I am so in!
* Walk Hard - Um. How about no. That just looks stupid.
- Dragon Wars: D-War - Oh gosh. This was probably the lamest trailer I have seen in a long long time.
- Why Did I Get Married - This looks like a better movie that I thought the title would lend itself to, but still ... not something I plan on seeing.
- How To Cook Your Life - So this is what it would look like Steven Seagal got really old and applied his zen fighting philosophies to food? Oh, and featured interviews with really creepy people right off the street.
- Movie Trailer Guild logo
- Movie Trailer Guild logo (uploaded by DRA Studio)After a crazy time dealing with an odd waitress at Denny’s, Courtney and I enjoyed some yummy movie trailers. Peep the links and comments and have some fun.Sixty SixOscar – “66? How long did they wait to have this bar mitzvah?Courtney – “They must have changed the ...
- Cushy Couches and Trailers
- Cushy Apple (uploaded by DRA Studio)Our new furniture, friends and us got together and watched some movie trailers for your entertainment. Grab some popcorn and digg in!TranssiberianJodie – “So not like the orchestra.” Courtney – “When does the Christmas music start??!?”The LongshotsErin – “I’ve already bought my tickets!”The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOscar – “If ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Sunday Afternoon Movies
- It’s strikes back time … with our two cents on a few more movie trailers.I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With – So this is pretty much just Jeff Garlin’s real life problems, with some clean Sarah Silverman fun. Huh.The Comebacks – Makes more sense than “Walk Hard”, but still looks dumb.Eastern Promises – Viggo ...
- Night of Trailers
- So we hooked up the MacBook in the living room tonight and watched a bunch trailers together (Courtney, Jimison, Jodie and I, that is). We picked the best comments and posted here for your enjoyment. Let’s go!P.S. I Love You – “Creepy love letters from beyond the grave.” – JodieRedacted – “Words were never so ...