A quick poem I wrote during sunday school today at Canoe Creek:
Venus is beyond the moon.
We’re hiding to see her soon.
She is my morning star.
Holding hands, running so far.
Filling my space and mind.
Let’s watch her rise one more time.
- Pink Gaah!
- Pink Gaah! – Closeup (uploaded by DRA Studio)It was a nice laid-back Sunday today, so I was able to finish up a piece I had started on Thursday. I really didn’t have anything specific in mind for this one … just wanted to fill an empty canvas that had been sitting on my studio floor ...
- Day 2008-1-2
- Day 2008-1-2 (uploaded by DRA Studio)This one has a poem attached: “this is for twoas in the number of the day.but also as in youas in a way for me to say:”“I really missed you,and am glad you are home.” “I can’t live without you.I am so not me on my own.” ...
- Star Eyed
- Well blow my mind away! Apparently Adobe Illustrator does have a sweet little keyboard command for increasing or decreasing the inner radius of a star. Here is a quick review of all of the commands I use when drawing my stars: Up-arrow / down-arrow : Use these to increase/decrease (respectively) the number of points on the ...
- Make Sunday Special
- Make Sunday Special (uploaded by DRA Studio)Hopefully, I will be able to push out the new Southside site updates by tomorrow, but for now, please enjoy this little sketch and the notes from Ron’s sermon this weekend. bq. Making Sunday Special 1. Renew Our Pattern Isaiah 58:13-14 Ezekiel 31 - They were called to remember/observe Exodus 20:8 - God continues to bless ...
- Day 2007-12-12
- Day 2007-12-12 (uploaded by DRA Studio)Day #6. Hopefully you will love this set as much as I do. Lots of fun work with negative space, composition, weight and just play silly goodness.How wonderful, right? ...