With the Breeze
In the rushing wind and gentle breeze,
you speak to me, O Lord.
At the rustle of the autumn leaves,
I know you are with me.
In the bathing warm of sunlight,
I feel your watch over me.
Your presence gives me calm
and I am free.
- Troubled Thursday
- This morning began like so many recent ones: Me waking up late, even though I really needed to wake up early and work on Illustrative designs, or at least warm-up sketches. Me feeling completely unrested. Me feeling totally useless and definitely somewhat depressed. Me rushing to get ready for work at FCC. I think I am finally beginning to realize ...
- Wednesday, the 22nd
- ** Since Missy complained, I feel it is necessary to apologize for the back-dated posts. I know I am behind on like 5 days, but I will try to clear all that up very soon. And for now, you can just think of it as a trip into the past! Those are always fun, right? ...
- The Cliffs
- Today was another great day of accomplished tasks ... among which was the New Creation poster (check out the Flickr sidebar!). Karati-gami at d-groups went really well ... even if I did make Jen mad at me for a bit. ;) I am now well on my way to getting those thousand origami cranes so ...
- Elizabethtown (2005)
- 4 out of 5 drunken bathrobe rendezvousesDirected by Cameron Crowe Isn't it funny how sometimes just the look of a movie trailer can entice you enough to want to see the movie? Or how it can make you so anxious for the movie, you wait in anticipation for months just to catch another glimpse? That is ...
- Sunday, the 3rd
- Starting out amazing and ending on the same high note, today was a definite improvement from one week ago. Hardly any of the emotional nonsense, and an overflowing amount of enjoyment with friends, church and art. I haven't had the opportunity to play my bass in quite a bit (though IMPACT is on the horizon ;)), ...