More Monsters Please
So why is our friend here so "grizzly"? Is it his demeanor? His physical disposition? Interesting, isn't? I mean, on one hand, he looks pretty angry and about ready to just chew off your left leg because you beat him again in Mario Kart. Then again ... doesn't his face look completely down-fallen from the fact that you just rejected him because he was just too hairy? How could you? He's gonna cry ... then he probably will chew your head off. Nice going.Well every good monster deserves a decent poem, so here is his:
I was looking for love, you'd say "in all the wrong places".
I was convinced otherwise,
until I saw their downtrotten faces.
They laughed and jeered me.Broken and lonely,
"Wanna be friends ...?", I sighed in reply.
"Go get a shave!", they yelled,
from behind a fast flung chocolate cream pie.
I sit on the curb of Elm Street and Pride
Consolling with and to myself,
that, if at least nothing else, I still had tried.
- Satur' Sundur' day, tis Blah
- Gah! I am so sick of the emotional crap. My Saturday and Sunday should have been better, but they weren't. The bitter taste of arguments and depression and frustration is still in my mouth and it leaves no room for me to focus on the few positive things that happened. Let's just skip these couple ...
- Wii Update, so won't You?
- Sketches coming soon ... but in case you missed it last night, the Nintendo Wii got a nice little update to its trial version Opera Browser and it is a full-fledged internet monster now, complete with auto-zooming, a nifty little HUD feedback as you drag the view, and of course, auto-hiding of the navigation bar. ...
- Jump up in the air and tap your heels. Wish for home and you'll be there! Jodie laughed. Adam laughed. Vanessa got scared and covered his face. Interesting what offset eyes and real big teeth will do for different people. I like him and think he is a cool kid. Anyone else? ...
- Flightplan (2005)
- 1 out of 5 possibly missing childrenDirected by Robert Schwentke I didn't really enjoy this one, so let's make it quick. Jodie Foster is quite good at the role she was handed ... she really convinced me that she was absolutely out of her mind! Basically, with this movie there comes a point when you have to choose ...
- Alright ... time to weigh in. What did you think of the latest movie releases? Spider-Man 3? Hot Fuzz? The Invisible? What are you planning to see in the coming summer months? Are you as excited about Transformers as I am? What do you think about the forthcoming FF 2, Iron Man, Speed Racer and Tintin ...