Pop – n – Fresh
For now, I'm keep it nice and simple, just until I get back in the habit of posting every day again. So, along with this colorful commentary on pop culture and city art that I did yesterday, I will also leave you with 10 of My Most Favorite Things right now:
- Love - (as in Jodie, but it is also what I call my new iPod Nano.)
- Nintendo Wii - (oh Santa ... do you make February deliveries?)
- Guitar Hero (I and II)
- VH1 Top 20 Countdown
- Straight-edge paint brushes
- Friends - (as in mine ... not the show)
- Kenny Beers Band
- Piano lessons - (from Jodie)
- Remote Desktop Connection - (because I really do hate using a PC ;))
- Monday, so this is Christmas
- Note: This is the second version of this post. Why, you might ask? Let's just say that staying up late, typing in a comfy cozy bed and feeling drowsy while waiting to talk to a friend on iChat aren't the best combination for blogging. At some point while typing in my sleep, I managed to ...
- Sweep the Leg
- Oddly enough, I didn't keep any of the things I drew yesterday, so instead I will leave you with two nuggets of YouTube goodness. The first? John Reuben's new Word of Mouth video ... not too shabby of a track, and the animation is pretty fun. It has this kinda Cartoon Network meets 1970's School ...
- Friday, the 1st
- ** Fun little Holiday Color-Me! for all the kids. Enjoy and be sure to use plenty of funky colors! ** Plenty of great things happened today ... like D-Group, which went really well, even if only 4 people showed up ... or lunch with Jodie and Matt (mmhmm for yummy Chinese food!) ... but what I ...
- Thursday, the 30th
- Maybe it's all this emotional junk that seems to be going on right now or maybe it's just that Jack's Mannequin has been dominating my playlist lately ... I don't know ... but I am falling in love with the piano. Andrew McMahon is a bit of a hero of mine right now and tonight's Night ...
- Day #18 – Love
- Sometimes, the best things in life are the simplest. Jodie and I enjoyed a great day together, starting with the service at Southside Christian Church this week.It was an especially nice day, since I got to play acoustic guitar … ah, the fun! ...