- Me waking up late, even though I really needed to wake up early and work on Illustrative designs, or at least warm-up sketches.
- Me feeling completely unrested.
- Me feeling totally useless and definitely somewhat depressed.
- Me rushing to get ready for work at FCC.
The day got better, thanks to a fun-filled lunch with Jodie and my finding out that I still had a bit of leeway on some of my projects. Hanging with the crew a bit tonight was also beneficial. I am sure things will get better and stay that way ... I am just being impatient and restless, I guess.Speaking of design work, why check out that sweet looking piece up there that I just finished for a (maybe) shirt for the Kenny Beers Band and the upcoming IMPACT football tourney in February. Woot woot! Speak up and let me know what you think. It is based on a request directly from Kenny, but I also saw it fitting so well with this scripture from one of my recent devotions:
"I [God] m the one who looks after you and cares for you. I am like a tree that is always green, giving my fruit to you all through the year" (Hosea 14:8, NLT).
- Tuesday, the 21st
- ** Yet another fun Color-Me for all the fans out there. Hop if you enjoy this one! Woot Woot! ** Same ol' blah'dy blah at work. No friends in town and not really enough work to keep my mind preoccupied ... and not thinking about wanting to be outside in the cool afternoon air. Oh well. ...
- The New Ethos
- Since our gig this weekend went so well, I thought I should work up a possible logo for our band, Kenny Beers and The New Ethos (you can check out the MySpace page here). And of course (because I love black shirts), here is this one. Let me know what you think. Blogged with Flock ...
- Ignite Tonight
- Finally! This morning was one of the first in a long while that I didn't absolutely despise as soon as I woke up. I stayed up late last night, seeing to some website updates for Mark Atteberry and a few other projects, and even with the minimal 2-3 hours of sleep, I really felt so ...
- It rained for days after your most recent visit. My heart 'n the sky; both broken in agreement. Every glance through the windshield and every peek over the dash, is another moment, I wish I could outlast. Falling rain drops; each, a feeling of your skin. Breathing air 's no longer easy, since I'm breathing you right in. I miss the ...
- Post-Upload Corrections
- Well, it only took an extra early morning hour and part of my lunch break, but I got all of the PC CSS style bugs worked out (props to Jeff Zeldman for his commitment to and insight into web standards). I also took some time this weekend to flood the Web portion of my Portfolio area ...